Premium Top-Shelf Tweets - The Shame Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Premium Top-Shelf Tweets - The Shame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It's true - Butch got banned from the Platinum Tweet thread.

I thought it was funny when I did it and now that I see him acknowledge it, it's even funnier.

There are 7.4 billion people on earth and Butch is the only one of them who can't post in the platinum tweet thread.

The people-who-have-walked-on-the-moon club is general admission compared to Butch's club.
you.

@Butch , wear your Scarlet Letter proudly.

Think about it? Is Jim Furyk the greatest golfer ever? Not a chance. But he's the only person in the history of the world to record two rounds of golf below a score of 60.

Is Butch the worst poster ever? Not likely. But you have a uniqueness that no one else can claim.

So you have that going for you on your death bed.

Reaction Score
Can you tell me what went through your head when you first discovered that you were banned from the Platinum Tweet thread? Do you think there is anything we can do to make the banning experience more delightful for the customer? Are there any other threads that you think you might enjoy being banned from?

I hardly ever get to do exit interviews like this - thanks!

How would he reply to the exit interview if he is banned..... hmmm

Reaction Score
Can you tell me what went through your head when you first discovered that you were banned from the Platinum Tweet thread? Do you think there is anything we can do to make the banning experience more delightful for the customer? Are there any other threads that you think you might enjoy being banned from?

I hardly ever get to do exit interviews like this - thanks!
" Fishy".

Ban me from the Cesspool, please.

Last edited:

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Pictue Fishy with judges robes on and pencils in his nose...THAT'S JUSTICE.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
These kinds of post belong in the Premium, Platinum tweets thread. They are every bit as good as all the insiders whose tweets make it there, IMO.

Reaction Score
These kinds of post belong in the Premium, Platinum tweets thread. They are every bit as good as all the insiders whose tweets make it there, IMO.
I got banned in part for shaming you!

(Shakes e-fist at Fishy.)

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I think this thread (and Fishy threats) have officially killed the premium tweet thread...lol. I think the next post in that thread will either be the announcement of the expansion teams or that they won't be expanding.

Unless of course Butch gets re-instated ;)

Reaction Score
I vote that McMurphy is no longer a super-duper premium tweeter but rather is a propagandist whose ceiling is Key Tweets. Yay or nay?

I think it's fine. He's certainly a legitimate TV personality. The shame thread should really just be for people posting commentary or like... Flug or WV dudes or something.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
I think it's fine. He's certainly a legitimate TV personality. The shame thread should really just be for people posting commentary or like... Flug or WV dudes or something.

Fair point (though I still think that whole organization is rotten).

Reaction Score
@Fishy What hope do we have of getting a P5 invite if we can't keep the premium top shelf tweets thread clutter free?

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
I almost feel bad about all times I've mocked him. Credit to him for admitting his mistake. That's a big step for him.
All I can say is Wow.

When it comes to news about CR everyone at UConn administration is dead silent and being all "secretive, not begging in public" like.

But when it comes to something positive someone said about us, they are so quick to make sure everyone knows that this is false. Out of months of tweets and rumors, the report about B12 officials on campus being FALSE is the only thing they've truly confirmed.

God help us, because I think we are f--ked.
That's what they want you to think.

I hope the B12 decides to put it to ESPN by taking 4 schools from the AAC, including us of course.

While I doubt that I would want to see any of you do the walk of atonement,
FidZknJ.gif

Shame, Shame, Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members