Premium Top Shelf Recruiting Tweets - Commentary Thread | The Boneyard

Premium Top Shelf Recruiting Tweets - Commentary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
In order to not gum up the PTS thread...

Nice to see that we are still in it for Jordan Tucker, but I read this the other day: Top 10 small forward Jordan Tucker transfers to Wheeler (Ga.) Curious as to how this affects us (if at all, considering we've never been mentioned seriously with him). Louisville PG commit Darius Perry plays for Wheeler as well, so perhaps this puts UL in front (blech).

Reaction Score
Patiently waiting for a cut list from hamidou, all of a sudden a package deal with him and tucker could be a thing. I remember they visited cuse together
Maybe it was?

Reaction Score
In order to not gum up the PTS thread...

Nice to see that we are still in it for Jordan Tucker, but I read this the other day: Top 10 small forward Jordan Tucker transfers to Wheeler (Ga.) Curious as to how this affects us (if at all, considering we've never been mentioned seriously with him). Louisville PG commit Darius Perry plays for Wheeler as well, so perhaps this puts UL in front (blech).

I guess all the real good ones play somewhere with someone else who is being recruited by competition so we can't worry about that, but your point is solid could help Rick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom