Pre-game Bar in Glendale? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pre-game Bar in Glendale?

Reaction Score
My in-laws are from Fountain Hills, so I frequent Old Town once or twice a year.

The Mission Old Town, is a cool, historic spot to eat dinner. Food is decent (but personally, it's easier to find better Mexican food in the tri-state area, lots more Mexican spots in Arizona are catered to Midwest retiree palates.) Hotel Valley Ho is also a fun place to catch a drink if you're into mid-century modern stuff.

Taliesin West is a must visit too. Great time of the year to visit the Botanical Gardens too.
Midwest has better Mexican food than the tri-state area. I heard from my Chicago friends that the Phoenix Mexican food is pretty bad though.

Reaction Score
IMG_0998.jpeg

More tickets opened up for the UConn pregame party.

Reaction Score
Was the UConn pregame party good yesterday. Are people going to Mondays?
If you paid along with your tickets, were already committed to paying for Monday.

place was packed. UConn band, cheerleaders and Jonathon mascot and Gov Lamont appearance.

Buffet, chicken and beef taquitos, nacho bar w/ all the fixings, mini chicken chimichanga. I saw others with rice and beans other stuff. Good was sufficient. Only came with 2 drinks tickets. Icon could've offered that for $50 instead of $75.

Walking distance to the stadium. Yesterday overlapped with the VIP pregnant panel at another location. Hoping without the overlap there are more players and UConn officials at the pregame like the championship pregame last year.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
If you paid along with your tickets, were already committed to paying for Monday.

place was packed. UConn band, cheerleaders and Jonathon mascot and Gov Lamont appearance.

Buffet, chicken and beef taquitos, nacho bar w/ all the fixings, mini chicken chimichanga. I saw others with rice and beans other stuff. Good was sufficient. Only came with 2 drinks tickets. Icon could've offered that for $50 instead of $75.

Walking distance to the stadium. Yesterday overlapped with the VIP pregnant panel at another location. Hoping without the overlap there are more players and UConn officials at the pregame like the championship pregame last year.

IMG_1611.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom