Practice makes Perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Possible interpretation, enjoy?

I did enjoy that.

And not an interpretation. If you actually believe that started here and Geno picked up on it...well...I don't know what to say.

If you believe only the part where he said it started here, I'm sure there are many quotes from Geno we can find where is said that a player isn't getting it done in practice and that is why they aren't playing that predate any boneyard reference.

You should really find another cause, this one is done.

Reaction Score
The point that I have made and that I reiterate is that it is impossible for Caroline to have excelled in any physical aspect of practice. Period.

But I don't think Geno is assigning playing time to what for what she's doing in practice.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that practice is a competitive stage for playing time, at least in terms of "who plays the best."

I think by practice time, Geno often means "who handles the mental aspect of practice the best" and "who shows me what I want to see."

That's not the be all end all to who he plays...but I think it's definitely part of it.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I think by practice time, Geno often means "who handles the mental aspect of practice the best" and "who shows me what I want to see."

That's not the be all end all to who he plays...but I think it's definitely part of it.

Badda bing, Badda boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22