PP & Deleone | The Boneyard

PP & Deleone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If these guys come back next year I will be absolutely disgusted. Whatever momentum we had as a program has completely stopped and gone in reverse with these two dinosaurs running things, they are terrible.

Reaction Score
Yep, I liked P initially, but look at the end of the first half. Look at the continuous runs on first and second down for virtually no gain to set us up in third and long. No imagination or innovation. Defense looking demoralized. Coaching sucks period.

Reaction Score
UCONN needs to fire these 2 right after the season and hire a young innovative coach. I am sure these 2 are nice guys but they completely lost it as football coaches. They should go back to NFL and be a lifetime coordinators.

This UCONN team is so frustrating to watch it is getting to the point even dedicated fans are losing interest.

Reaction Score
I expect a message board meltdown after this game is over. As if it isn't already happening.

Reaction Score
I don't care whether it's the coaches, the players, the play calling, the athletic department, Jeff Hathway, Randy Edsall, ESPN, the Big East's fault but this ain't fun anymore.

Reaction Score
Wtf was mccombs doing on that last play. Not running a route and definitely not blocking. Total confusion

Reaction Score
Why do i continue to support this program, coaches...yes I a in melt down....we are going backwards

Reaction Score
I don't care whether it's the coaches, the players, the play calling, the athletic department, Jeff Hathway, Randy Edsall, ESPN, the Big East's fault but this **** ain't fun anymore.

... And I got freaking bleeped. We stink in all aspects of the game.

Reaction Score
Why do i continue to support this program, coaches...yes I a in melt down....we are going backwards
Because we have no choice. Unless we want to go backwards even further.

Reaction Score
Right now the offense is a quagmire, the defense is losing confidence from week to week and the coaching staff totally lacks creativity. And what bothers me more than anything is the lack of emotion and enthusiasm on the part of the coaching staff. PP needs to lose his Dallas Cowboys arrogance and fire enthusiasm into his staff and team. But its way too late for that. Expect an announcement from higher ups before the season is over.

Reaction Score
UCONN needs to fire these 2 right after the season and hire a young innovative coach. I am sure these 2 are nice guys but they completely lost it as football coaches. They should go back to NFL and be a lifetime coordinators.

This UCONN team is so frustrating to watch it is getting to the point even dedicated fans are losing interest.

After the season? After this game would be justified.

Reaction Score
If this is the best team that uconn can put on the field after 2 years, then coach p has to go, there is absolutely no excuse for this performance. The offense has no creativity, when's the last time anyone has seen a slant, curl or out pattern?

I have supported coach p since he got here, now I am convinced it's time to move on.

Reaction Score
Lousy coaches (PP and GDL) and no offensive talent(except Jerem Davis). Just pitiful !!!!

Reaction Score
Watching this team is like watching the Jets. Both teams have no idea what an offense is supposed to do.

Reaction Score
If this is the best team that uconn can put on the field after 2 years, then coach p has to go, there is absolutely no excuse for this performance. The offense has no creativity, when's the last time anyone has seen a slant, curl or out pattern?

I have supported coach p since he got here, now I am convinced it's time to move on.
Dude, we're all convinced.

Reaction Score
I used to be on the Pasqualoni bandwagon (or at least the give him some more time bandwagon). Squarely off it, now. He's clearly a downgrade from Edsall.

Reaction Score
Like the last couple posters. It takes alot for me to want to fire a coach. I was all for giving PP some time to prove what he could do. After this game my mind is made up. Fire PP and GDL.

Reaction Score
Like the last couple posters. It takes alot for me to want to fire a coach. I was all for giving PP some time to prove what he could do. After this game my mind is made up. Fire PP and GDL.

What he said.

Reaction Score
I miss the days that Edsall was in charge of the team's offensive philosophies and timeouts.

How sad is that.

Reaction Score
I've seen enough. Don't need a bigger sample size. I kept an open mind with this coaching hire, but all the life has been sucked out of this football program, and PP and GDL seem clueless as to how to turn this team around.

Get to work, Warde.

Reaction Score
I've seen enough. Don't need a bigger sample size. I kept an open mind with this coaching hire, but all the life has been sucked out of this football program, and PP and GDL seem clueless as to how to turn this team around.

Get to work, Warde.

This has got to be the easiest decision for Warde, he's just been handed a gift, no one would question warde if he fired coach p, name d brown interim head coach and then go find an offensvie coordinator from some mid major that can put up 30 points on an sec team, they're out there.

Reaction Score
Warde is probably happy right now. This is his chance to make a signature move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom