Post Walker decision | The Boneyard

Post Walker decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dreamt that Walker finally chose another school last night. Woke up to a breath of fresh air. Started looking at the great players we have again, not maybe, maybe, maybe. ...
Then I fell into a funk as I realized it wasn't over yet.

Reaction Score
Say it ain't so! I think she fits the UConn gameplan so well... Still got my fingers crossed...

Reaction Score
Dreamt that Walker finally chose another school last night. Woke up to a breath of fresh air. Started looking at the great players we have again, not maybe, maybe, maybe. ...
Last night I dreamed that I ate a 100 pound marshmallow. I woke up and my pillow was gone, and, Ms. Walker still hadn't decided. :)

Reaction Score
May be we should put any threads related Megan to "Cesspool".

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
How many threads are going to be about Walker?? She'll decide when she decides. Nobody on this board has any control over the situation. Please let it go and let her decide in peace...
Thank you for your contributions to the various MW BY threads and specifically for helping us exceed the stated goal of over 100K views. On to 150K! :cool:

Reaction Score
Thank you for your contributions to the various MW BY threads and specifically for helping us exceed the stated goal of over 100K views. On to 150K! :cool:

I, at times, have contributed... but I got over beating the dead horse a while ago... there's only so much speculation to go around... and it's been around and around and around Head bang

Reaction Score

In my best Sigmund Freud voice:

So I zee zat you are haffing more and more of zeez Megan Valker dreams, no? Zis must be vetty upsetting. Personally, I sink zat maybe she is a Notre Dame lean, but zat is only my opinion. I sink zat maybe you shoult stay off zee Boneyard for avile. But anyvay, I see zat ve are running out of time......

Reaction Score

I dreamed that Megan had so much difficulty deciding which school to choose that she chose none and sat out her college career in the pose of Rodin's Thinker.

upload_2016-10-18_11-54-44.png

Reaction Score

It AIN"T OVER until the FAT LADY SINGS!! I guess it isn't over yet! But the hoopla can be her on the Boneyard--

Reaction Score
I can't believe any of us are still thinking she's coming to UCONN, even in dreams.

Reaction Score
If she decides to choose UCONN that's good...if not oh well+ The UCONN show must go on!
UConn WILL go on! Uconn Staff has not got everyone they wanted --and look 11 NC's umpteen Final 4's Quatra decades of 30 or more wins--Uconn does not just survive--they thrive..

Reaction Score
If most of WNBA players go to China for money at off-season.
Megan may go to China ahead of others....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom