Post-Spring 2 Deep | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Post-Spring 2 Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The majority of the depth charts from game to game in 2015 were 2 TE/2 WR, which I think Diaco seems to prefer. I'd guess Myers & Bloom will be out there to start vs. Maine, but we'll see.

Reaction Score
The majority of the depth charts from game to game in 2015 were 2 TE/2 WR, which I think Diaco seems to prefer. I'd guess Myers & Bloom will be out there to start vs. Maine, but we'll see.

Maybe. I forgot about the new H back position that Rose was recruited for. Bloom is more of the traditional TE with Myers. I think the other position will see Rose, Williams, and Zolman there. Who knows.

Reaction Score
The depth chart in a pro-style, multiple formation O matters only as to the OL and QB. The RB, WR, TE, H-back, etc. are driven more by the opponent and the development of the game

Reaction Score
I think Marinan deserves a spot on the 2 deep. Steady, consistent performer. Not flashy but we don't need flashy.
Agreed... He's been a part of the DT rotation the past 2 seasons IIRC... This is his last hoorah.. I expect him to be no less than on the 2 Deep.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Agreed... He's been a part of the DT rotation the past 2 seasons IIRC... This is his last hoorah.. I expect him to be no less than on the 2 Deep.

Good player, but it will be tough to supplant either Fatukasi or Mikal Myers.

Reaction Score
Good player, but it will be tough to supplant either Fatukasi or Mikal Myers.
he may not start but he's definitely a 2 Deep guy.. can't beat his experience at the position.. If he were to lose ground in terms of playing time you'd think it'd be last year, since we were on year 2 under HCBD.. Now he's a SR, so you know he's amped to leave his mark in Storrs CT... He's got a lifetime fan here.. Gotta give kids like him props for holding on.. playing as a PWO only earn a scholly... kudos to folks like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom