Post moderation | The Boneyard

Post moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
If you get a message that your post is awaiting moderator approval, it is either because 1. the recent software upgrade has randomly chosen to do this to you or 2. there's something that's tripped the alert. I've gotten some concerned PM's from people that think they've done something wrong but in most cases the posts are fine, just caught in the glitch. If your post doesn't get approved fairly quickly, let me know.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I noticed that a thread that started out with a moderator's name was one that got flagged for approval - (not sure it was for that reason or because it contained a string of profanity, but ...:rolleyes:)

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I have never known any of the mods to unleash a string of profanity, although I am sure they have been sorely tempted.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Here I thought this was going to be a thread about how much more reserved personality wise is our Kiah than either of our last posts: Stef or Tina.

Or perhaps Nan was retiring and we'd be learning about what she might do after moderation.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I read it too quickly and understood it to be "Post in moderation"

I must be very, very tired

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
What I noticed in several posts (mine and others) is that the common word for Cinema beginning with the letter T auto changes to lawer. I don't understand that one at all.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
What I noticed in several posts (mine and others) is that the common word for Cinema beginning with the letter T auto changes to lawer. I don't understand that one at all.
Theater?

Ha ha that is funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member