Post from MSG | The Boneyard

Post from MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Having been such a critic of Facey and Purvis, it's only right to eat my crow and praise them for their performance tonight. Both had their negative moments, but they were far outweighed by their positive. That was UConn defense of old, KO was totally into the game and we gutted out a really hard fought win. Still the most offensively challenged UConn team I can remember, but if we can play with that kind of effort and, yes, urgency, we'll win our fair share of games this year. Very proud of our boys tonight.

Oh yeah, and great crowd tonight. F Cuse, on the court and off we proved we're NYC's team. Go Huskies!!

Reaction Score
Having been such a critic of Facey and Purvis, it's only right to eat my crow and praise them for their performance tonight. Both had their negative moments, but they were far outweighed by their positive. That was UConn defense of old, KO was totally into the game and we gutted out a really hard fought win. Still the most offensively challenged UConn team I can remember, but if we can play with that kind of effort and, yes, urgency, we'll win our fair share of games this year. Very proud of our boys tonight.

Oh yeah, and great crowd tonight. F Cuse, on the court and off we proved we're NYC's team. Go Huskies!!

Well done - enjoy the crow it's well deserved. I'm having a couple wings myself for Kentan!

Reaction Score
Yes, about the crowd... it pretty much shows that the conference is draining away some fan enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom