Poll Who is Going to win ACC Regular Season Championship | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Poll Who is Going to win ACC Regular Season Championship

Who is Going to Win ACC Regular Season Championship

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Two years older, but she did lead Maryland to two straight final fours - and they didn't reach it last year in part because she wasn't there.

Older doesnt always mean better :oops: ;) :D

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
hmmmmm... i wonder if the poll were still open would the results be different.

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Muffet still has time to right this ship. Never count her out.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
With no disrespect to the Dukies of the board, I still say ND. Muffet will right the ship!!

It reminds me of a conversation I had with someone close to ND athletics. He stated that the Irish were really gonna miss Elder Mabrey and Cable. When I asked why he said that they were the vocal leaders of the team and Cable was all heart and hustle.

Looking back and now-it kinda fits.

Long story short--I still believe in Muffet.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Yes, I think the new leader would be FSU. Though to be fair, this ND is an away OOC game at a place that truly supports its program on their Legends night. Duke, IMO is still the 5th Best ACC team- FSU, ND, Louisville and NC St. The rest of the season will be fun in the ACC and it being any bodies game.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I still think ND will end up winning the league somehow....

Yes, I think the new leader would be FSU. Though to be fair, this ND is an away OOC game at a place that truly supports its program on their Legends night. Duke, IMO is still the 5th Best ACC team- FSU, ND, Louisville and NC St. The rest of the season will be fun in the ACC and it being any bodies game.

FSU has an easier remaining schedule than ND. Home games vs Syracuse and Miami... and away at VPI before the end of the year game at ND. ND still has Louisville and Duke at home..... VPI and Syracuse on the road.

I still think Duke is better than NC State.... Sunday's result notwithstanding...... its too bad that the ACC has such an unbalanced schedule that we only play them once a year... despite the short distance between the schools.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom