Poll: Who Got the Better of Trade between Liberty and Chicago Sky | The Boneyard

Poll: Who Got the Better of Trade between Liberty and Chicago Sky

Who Got the Better of the Deal between Liberty & Chicago Sky

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
NY Liberty traded Cappie Pondexter to Chicago Sky for Epiphinnay Prince Who Got the better of the Deal ?

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Liberty, easily. Piph had a bad year last year but she is in her prime, she can bounce back. Cappie will likely continue to decline -- and Prince was already better than her.

Chicago's hand might have been forced, though. Prince was openly suffering from burnout and is prioritizing her Russian team. At least Cappie (presumably) wants to be there.

As long as Quigley comes back, it shouldn't make too much of a difference for Chicago.

Reaction Score
We'll see in September.

Cappie may be just the type of no nonsense on court personality that EDD, Big Syl and Sloot need to push to the next level. I often have thought how much I like the players on Chicago; they are really great people, and sometimes I think their "niceness" is their downfall. Need to get mean!

Piph is a plus to NY, because they added Tanisha Wright to be the defender and veteran stabilizer, so Piph can be Piph. Score, score, and score.

Reaction Score
Cappie seems to have lost some interest in the past couple of years. Maybe going home to Chicago is just what she needs. For now I feel that the Lib got the better of the deal.

Reaction Score
We'll see in September.

Cappie may be just the type of no nonsense on court personality that EDD, Big Syl and Sloot need to push to the next level. I often have thought how much I like the players on Chicago; they are really great people, and sometimes I think their "niceness" is their downfall. Need to get mean!

Piph is a plus to NY, because they added Tanisha Wright to be the defender and veteran stabilizer, so Piph can be Piph. Score, score, and score.
EDD 's a tremendous competitor so I think that might offset her niceness. I bet Fowles doesn't seem nice to anyone trying to drive the lane on her. LOL!
If they somehow manage to get Stokes then they'd have the premier defense in the league.
Cappie will help and could be the missing link...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think it's about even, but Piph is younger. I hope the trade helps both players and teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom