POLL: which of the following would you most like to be true in 2015-16? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

POLL: which of the following would you most like to be true in 2015-16?

Which of the options below would you most want to be true in 2015-16?

• Natalie Butler starts and is at minimum a dependable post

Votes: 47 39.2%
  • Moriah Jefferson makes a serious run at NPOY

Votes: 18 15.0%
  • Saniya Chong becomes a 50-40-80 shooter from FG-3PG-FT

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Gabby Williams plays significant minutes every game, including in the Final Four

Votes: 18 15.0%
  • De'janae Boykin has the most productive year of the three freshmen

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Courtney Ekmark is healthy all year and makes at least something of a sophomore leap

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Other (something in the same range of likeliness that I'd want to happen even more)

Votes: 10 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I believe she makes a run a NPOY next season. Only problem she has is Breanna will get more attention on and off the court. Along with Moriah they will be the best recruiting class ever.... anywhere.

Tuck is very good but has the luxury of playing next to Stewart, who takes a lot of pressure off of Tuck. As long as Stewart is playing college basketball there is no other serious challenger to her for NPOY.

Reaction Score
Which 6-9 player did she play against?
I was taking the advertised 6-2 to what I believe closer to actual---what height is printed in the media guide hardly ever is the true height---but the big girl on Tx was 6 ft 7 in.
If she truly is 6'2 just make the mental adjustment to my words--if that is difficult use 7 inches to the Texas lady or 5 inches to the Tx Ctr if Tuck is as advertised.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I was taking the advertised 6-2 to what I believe closer to actual---what height is printed in the media guide hardly ever is the true height---but the big girl on Tx was 6 ft 7 in.
If she truly is 6'2 just make the mental adjustment to my words--if that is difficult use 7 inches to the Texas lady or 5 inches to the Tx Ctr if Tuck is as advertised.

Gotcha. I was just wondering if I missed a player I should know about.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Tuck is very good but has the luxury of playing next to Stewart, who takes a lot of pressure off of Tuck. As long as Stewart is playing college basketball there is no other serious challenger to her for NPOY.

I think Morgan take some pressure off Stewie as well, allowing her to move around the perimeter at will while Morgan goes under the basket.

Reaction Score
I believe they both have the luxury of playing with one another. But the one matchup we will never see during their college days is Tuck vs. Stewie. And I don't mean in practice, I mean for real, when it counts. I am looking forward to seeing it in the WNBA.

Reaction Score
Gotcha. I was just wondering if I missed a player I should know about.
Thank you for that---my first impression was that it was sarcastic--I tend to inflate a bit those things OUR women do against bigger opponents.

Reaction Score
Fervently wish that Mo Jeff has an injury free senior campaign. If that happens, then all manner of good things will occur.

Reaction Score
Gabby becomes a legit outside threat and a 65% or higher free throw shooter

Reaction Score
with butler starting that will take the pressure off morgan and stewart as far as staying in the post.Natalie is physical andif she is able to average what she did at Georgetown a dbl dbl then stewie should not take the beating that she did this year.Gabby and the 3 frosh will be the main bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom