Team(s) that Could beat UConn Next Year are

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Since we're in Silly Season, might as well have a poll question regarding next years schedule.

I consider Notre Dame, So Carolina and Ohio State as the teams with the most talent and at the end of the Next Year, all should be Top 10 teams. Florida State is a Top 11-15 team with the possibility of being higher ranked. Don't know where LSU and Nebraska end up but should be ranked in the Top 25 Not enough options to include DePaul and Chattanooga but don't think they can stay close to UConn.

I have purposely not included an option of UConn will go unbeaten. Don't think it happens but don't know which team(s) they will lose to. IMHO this is a tough out of conference schedule. Probably toughest in the country

You have the option of choosing up to two teams.

Reaction Score
I would have picked colgate but they weren't an option. But I picked ND primarily because they have enough experience against UConn to know what to expect.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Should have included Home/Away next to teams.

Home Notre Dame, LSU, Nebraska & Florida State @ Mohegan Sun
Away Ohio State and So Carolina. Depaul Chattanooga

Reaction Score
South Carolina more so than ND as of now (my feelings could change in the future). I say that because even though they lost Welch and Ibiam, they still have Wilson and Coates in the post and Cuevas and 2 time SEC POY in Mitchell, and that's still a lot of talent. They still play good defense but still have that only drawback of an perimeter shooter or two. I know they have a PG recruit from Canada coming in but I'm not sure of her range. The difference and they reason I picked SC is because we're playing them in Columbia. Can UCONN win this game? Yes, but if any team is going to beat UCONN next year, they're the ones to do it.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm thinking Ohio State might be the toughest opponent for UConn next year. Its an away game and OSU probably will have the best set of guards that UConn will face with High Scoring Kelsey Mitchell who can take over a game at any time and put up huge numbers. Also add in Ameryst Alston who averged 19.9 points this year, Asia Doss and expect Kianna Holland will be fully recovered from her ACL Injury. While they don't appear to have any future All Americans in their Front court its not bad with Alexa Hart 6'3" who averaged 12.2 PPG to a go along with 8.9 Rebounds per game. Shayla Cooper 6'2"averaged 10.7 PPG and 7.8 Rebounds per game. They were a young team and I'm thinking they overtake Maryland to be the Top team in the B10 next year.

Roster: http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/w-baskbl/mtt/osu-w-baskbl-mtt.html
Stats: http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/w-baskbl/stats/2014-2015/teamcume.html

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Chose SC because of it being a road game ... but was disappointed there wasn't an 'other' so I could have chosen DePaul!:)

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Thought LSU and Nebraska would be better teams and that's why I chose them over DePaul and Chattanooga.

Chose SC because of it being a road game ... but was disappointed there wasn't an 'other' so I could have chosen DePaul!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom