Please read, good people (with edits) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Please read, good people (with edits)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Gotta disagree. Over here, Boo is most definitely Semeka Randall. It was Svetlana Abrosimova that "gave" her the nickname, after all. If you search for Boo Randall in Google, you'll find news articles that call her by that name.

I loved everything about Boo Randall's game and she seems like a quality person. If she'd chosen to come to UConn, she would be up there with "most beloved" Huskies.

True, true. I was just saying that, if she came to UCONN, the nickname Boo was already taken!

Randall was 'the one that got away' for me. Always wanted that girl in Blue.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I've always wondered how do you separate one from the other if they post many "bad" posts---second part exactly what constitute a "bad" post?? To me it is those with which I don't agree!
From the "He's not a bad person it's only the things he does that are bad".. Using that even Saddam or Adolph were good guys.

It doesn't matter how many ugly worms are crawling around inside your head -- if you act like you recognize the world outside yourself and give consideration to its denizens, you are a good person to the rest of us. Conversely, if despite a mind full of good intentions, your actions cause pain and/or destruction, the rest of us will call you bad.

To others, you are what you do -- whatever your motivation.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
I happen to know that players DO read this board. We should always remember that they are young adults & learning. They have a way to go before they reach the Dali Lamas on the Boneyard cite. Thanks for the reminder, Nan!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I happen to know that players DO read this board. We should always remember that they are young adults & learning. They have a way to go before they reach the Dali Lamas on the Boneyard cite. Thanks for the reminder, Nan!

Oh really ??? Well if Ms. Stevens is reading this

199791.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member