Please don't stick a mic in front of a kid again. | The Boneyard

Please don't stick a mic in front of a kid again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Martelli's Grandson has been talking into the mic all year, frequently at Phil's post game pressers. The kid is 4 and he's been real entertaining. He must have had too much sugar tonight. A little too jacked up for a good sound bite ;)

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Blueballer said:
Martelli's Grandson has been talking into the mic all year, frequently at Phil's post game pressers. The kid is 4 and he's been real entertaining. He must have had too much sugar tonight. A little too jacked up for a good sound bite ;)
if it happened during any other game most would have thought it was cute. But with the way the game was going I was in no flipping mood.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I don't care what the babe with the mic looked like, we had momentum, the mojo Gods were on our side and they do that. Interviewing the kid when we were about to take the game over was similar to flashing a graphic that a guy has made 746 consecutive free throws right before he is about to shoot one. Everyone in the world knows at that moment all luck, all momentum, all mojo goes right out the door, the free throw shooter clanks one and we look inept for the net four minutes of gametime.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
if it happened during any other game most would have thought it was cute. But with the way the game was going I was in no flipping mood.

Well yeah there's no excuse for that. I agree. Sacrifice one of your precious commercials and do it.

Reaction Score
The kid was adorable. relax we won. winning and losing has nothing to do with a a 4 year old kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom