Plans for Mich St Hoops at Tailgate? | The Boneyard

Plans for Mich St Hoops at Tailgate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I figure that most of us we'll probably have to catch it on the radio (I heard Calhoun is doing color?), but does anybody know if the game will be available on watch ESPN/ESPN3? If it is - is that accessible for free on iPhone/Android? (I'm still a Blackberry guy! :().

The basketball game is 5:30 and kickoff is 8:00 so there really shouldn't be an overlap at all. It would be cool if UConn set up a TV somewhere near the stadium ( or in the stadium on the jumbo/mini tron) so fans could come and watch the game. Probably asking way too much from this backward thinking athletic program, but hey maybe someone will see this and make a 'bold' move.

Any thoughts?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It would really be a nice, classy touch if the UConn brass could somehow arrange for either a large screen or multiple screens to play that game for tailgaters. The game is on the ESPN main channel, but I'm not sure if that means they will "block out" any ESPN3 access due to it. Let's hope the university has someone with clout that has thought about this problem and will come up with a solution...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom