Place to watch in DC | The Boneyard

Place to watch in DC

Reaction Score
Anyone have any suggestions for a good place to watch the game on Sunday in Washington D.C. I'm here for work otherwise I'd be at the XL Center :(

Reaction Score
DC presence is fairly lacking, unfortunately. I live downtown and we have the occasional event at Buffalo Billiards in Dupont. Haven't seen anything for Sunday but will keep you posted if I do.

Reaction Score
DC presence is fairly lacking, unfortunately. I live downtown and we have the occasional event at Buffalo Billiards in Dupont. Haven't seen anything for Sunday but will keep you posted if I do.
Thank you!!!

Reaction Score
Thank you!!!

Moved from DC in the spring, Buffalo Billards will have it on. The Ugly Mug on Barracks Row tends to have some UConn fans there for big games too.

Reaction Score
Moved from DC in the spring, Buffalo Billards will have it on. The Ugly Mug on Barracks Row tends to have some UConn fans there for big games too.
Awesome, thanks!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom