Pitt pulls scholarship for player comments | The Boneyard

Pitt pulls scholarship for player comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
CB Marzett Geter a 3 star pitt commit has had his scholarship pulled after he posted comments on twitter about Pitt getting another CB in this years class. This is according to ESPN

Reaction Score
It isn't clear whether he would have qualified academically, anyway, but talk about dumb.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
no thanks on him imo..

if PP was looking to put a ! on this class and ruffle some feathers, go up to MA and grab that henry(2* kid that bc fans thought was better than battles/sylva lol) that commited to BC but then decommited to run track down the street from nuthill lol, tell the kid he can do both here, lmfao that would be great!!!

in all reality though, looking at his stats and who BC has this year class wise, i'm not sure hes a bcs player though.

word is that giacone is at bc this weekend...interesting, him and brodie may still be in play.

Reaction Score
giacone mentioning Wisconsin too i believe. gut says he and brodie stay at RU, esp Brodie, but who knows. Holding out hope on the two of them plus Morgan

Reaction Score
giacone mentioning Wisconsin too i believe. gut says he and brodie stay at RU, esp Brodie, but who knows. Holding out hope on the two of them plus Morgan

If PP can haul in those 3 on signing day, well I'm not really sure but I would celebrate!

Reaction Score
If PP can haul in those 3 on signing day, well I'm not really sure but I would celebrate!

That would be incredible. I'm hoping we can go one for three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom