Pic of the New Uniform. | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Pic of the New Uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Helmets look to take from both Michigan and the Pro Combat TCU helmets.
tcu.jpg

Reaction Score
The whites look good. The helmets? Their different and will create some buzz. Decals are easily replaced or moved around the hat.

Reaction Score
So if our own guys took the new logo off the sides of the white helmet, does that mean our own guys don't like our new logo by itself. I think I really like the new helmets because it doesn't show the entire husky head. I think it might be the shape of the husky head that I don't like. It's almost too pointy at the cheeks and that damn blue toupee doesn't help. Love the new unis and helmets though.

Reaction Score
500x377

Okay, I'm liking the the gray tee a little better, but the point is still valid.

Digging the T Shirt. And a few other things.

Is the shirt on sale yet?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Digging the T Shirt. And a few other things.

Is the shirt on sale yet?
I like it as well. The logo really pops.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Thanks. Not really a fan of the hockey unis. They're not hockey-ish. Hockey should have a logo, not words on the front- although most college teams use words so I suppose it fits. I'm just more of a fan of the NHL style where a logo is the predominant theme.

You're right about the baseball unis. They do look sharp.
Yeah I wonder about why college hockey jerseys almost always use wording. Maybe cost? But you can usually buy non-official jerseys with logos on them anyway. Bottom line, it's good to see that at least our hockey unis won't be the same nike generic pattern #2A that Yale and UNH have - even the same blue/white colors.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Boneyard is unforgiving but freakishly fast. Make a comment, be prepared to back it up or be bashed. Need an internet site or clip art of a dog etc, bam. Love it.

Reaction Score
Caroline Doty, my...my... must be a course I forgot to finish somewhere along the line. I think the blue FB jerseys look better with the white pants. The all whites are terrific. I can get used to the helmets. Not bad now let's go win some games!

Reaction Score
I really like the direction the school is going with the branding. I can't wait to get me some new t's and hats....

Reaction Score
I will say the only problem i have with football uni's is i wouldn't mind seeing the UCONN logo being a lil bit bigger, other than that, i like it. helmet is growing on me too. Overall good job.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I love the new uniforms. But it doesn't matter if I like them or not. It matters that uniform changes = news. Maryland parlayed their 1,000 uniforms and TV market to get into the B1G. Hopefully, we can follow suit.

Reaction Score
Now that I've slept on it...the uniforms are fine...hockey is the worst. Very bland. They didn't show it, but I'm expecting the same helmet pattern on them too. Michigan wears the wings. Penn State wears white with a blue stripe like the football helmet. So we have that to look forward to, as well...Oh joy...The football helmet is pretty disgusting. Bush league. But as I wrote yesterday, the good news is that if you're a Maryland fan you no longer have the worst helmet in college football.

Reaction Score
I thought the husky logo would have appeared on the hockey jersey.
UCONN across the top, logo at the diaphram. Incorporate the helmet pattern into the goalie mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom