Pic: Gabby soars | The Boneyard

Pic: Gabby soars

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS

Reaction Score
Your ground crew for this flight is the 6'4" Brianna Turner.

920x920.jpg

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
We can't see the bottom of the pic. Turner may be falling down.
Maybe.
Since I can't see the bottom of the picture I'm gonna say no!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Your ground crew for this flight is the 6'4" Brianna Turner.

920x920.jpg

Personally, (being just a little vain), if this were me, I'd frame this photo and hang it an appropriate place in my apartment, just as a constant reminder (to me) of what success can be achieved when you really put your mind to it, and you're prepared. This gives photo a new meaning to the term "posterized". It's not often a 6'3" player gets to look at an opposing player's knees face to knee, without bending down. :cool: BTW, I like Turner. She's my favorite non-UConn player. Here, she just got caught in the wrong place, at the wrong time. :confused: Turner did block several of Gabby's shots. I don't think Turner has a snow ball's chance on this one. :rolleyes:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Another great pic of Gabby from last night . . . . .

View attachment 17497

:D

Geno rarely hugs players like this mid-season during a game. A pat on the back is the norm. But because of the magnitude of the game and moment, and her outstanding 40 minute performance, he acquiesced. Receiving your coaches appreciation and accolades is the hope of every player. After all, you committed to that University to play for THAT coach.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I love the fact that Gabby is beginning to play basketball at the very highest level for UConn, and if she continues to develop, she could have a long career in the WNBA, but when I see the incredible athleticism that she posesses, there is a part of me that wants to know if she could have won the gold medal in the olympic high jump.

I guess she'll just have to settle for several WBB national championships, potential AA status and possible pro basketball career.......but hey, maybe there might be another way for Gabby to earn an olympic gold medal in a team sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom