PG Makai Ashton-Langford (UConn Offer) | Page 5 | The Boneyard

PG Makai Ashton-Langford (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks for the kind and encouraging words everyone. Never thought something like this would happen, but it's for the best. Look on the bright side, I'm planning to go to the Maui classic next year with a buddy of mine, something that probably would never have happened if things didn't change.

Hopefully someday I'll find someone who enjoys UConn hoops as much as I do, or least doesn't resent it, along with other things that I'd hope to have in common with that person.

I'm doing okay, considering the current situation. My kids are adults now, and are doing very well and are very supportive. I have lots of friends and family that are very supportive as well. And of course, I have the boneyard as a source of entertainment, encouragement, community and often a lot of laughs.

Glad to hear you have a great support system around you Dog. I wish you the best in going forward-many huskymainiacs here are with you!

Reaction Score
I'm just throwing this out there to no one in particular.

If anybody ever needs help digging a hole in the woods in the middle of the night, I'm around.
You worry me sometimes, Fishy.

Reaction Score

If anybody ever needs help digging a hole in the woods in the middle of the night, I'm around.
If the offer only for murder, I'm thinking about putting a pole in the yard could use some help

Reaction Score

Yes.....I could use that kind of help

Reaction Score

Upstate NY.... fairly crazy.... willing to dig a hole for someone... can we now identify Fishy as Father Jamison?

20140714-leftover-x624-1405356922.jpg

Reaction Score
Thanks for the kind and encouraging words everyone. Never thought something like this would happen, but it's for the best. Look on the bright side, I'm planning to go to the Maui classic next year with a buddy of mine, something that probably would never have happened if things didn't change.

Hopefully someday I'll find someone who enjoys UConn hoops as much as I do, or least doesn't resent it, along with other things that I'd hope to have in common with that person.

I'm doing okay, considering the current situation. My kids are adults now, and are doing very well and are very supportive. I have lots of friends and family that are very supportive as well. And of course, I have the boneyard as a source of entertainment, encouragement, community and often a lot of laughs.

Sorry to hear Stu. I really hope all works out best for you and your family. Stay strong and all will eventually find its way!

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Upstate NY.... fairly crazy.... willing to dig a hole for someone... can we now identify Fishy as Father Jamison?

20140714-leftover-x624-1405356922.jpg
Was someone watching Goodfellas last night?

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Was someone watching Goodfellas last night?
This would be the Leftovers. Good show on HBO in its second season if anyone's looking for one to start watching.

On MAL: I hope he and Adams stay in contact somewhat often. He's a similar type of player and Makai is from NY, but will spend a good chunk of time in Mass. Langford has shown that his calling card is his ability to finish at/around the rim. I love that in a point guard because when your offense goes stagnant, your PG is usually the guy you look to make some instant offense.

Reaction Score
This would be the Leftovers. Good show on HBO in its second season if anyone's looking for one to start watching.

On MAL: I hope he and Adams stay in contact somewhat often. He's a similar type of player and Makai is from NY, but will spend a good chunk of time in Mass. Langford has shown that his calling card is his ability to finish at/around the rim. I love that in a point guard because when your offense goes stagnant, your PG is usually the guy you look to make some instant offense.
He's from Mass, that 247 listing for him is wrong.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
He's from Mass, that 247 listing for him is wrong.
Thanks, I actually remind you saying this earlier in the year now too. Even better though.

Reaction Score
If Diallo doesn't end up reclassifying, I think he, Ashton-Langford, and Brown would do just fine as a class of 2017.

Reaction Score
If Diallo doesn't end up reclassifying, I think he, Ashton-Langford, and Brown would do just fine as a class of 2017.
Considering that's 2 top 20 players and a top 50, that would be right up there with 2011 as one of our best "small" classes.

Reaction Score

That'd be one hell of a class. Great PG, Elite wing, and a beast Center. Don't get much better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom