PG Makai Ashton-Langford (UConn Offer) | Page 21 | The Boneyard

PG Makai Ashton-Langford (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Everything I've heard from multiple people close to him makes him sound like a lock, unless a KENTUCKY, Duke, or Kansas type team tries to make a real run at him which looks less and less likely

That's why you need to CLOSE. Just waiting for the first recruit to say - that Glen Miller tour of facilities put me over the top - and I wanted to commit right away!

Reaction Score
That's why you need to CLOSE. Just waiting for the first recruit to say - that Glen Miller tour of facilities put me over the top - and I wanted to commit right away!
We get it, you ass. I thought we were getting a break from your -baggery

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
that's never gonna happen though. Why would any recruit even mention that as a reason they decided to commit?

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Andrew Slater who is at Adidas Nations has switched his pick over to Louisville.. I know some don't like to read into these picks but still interesting. #fluid

Reaction Score

When's the last time a recruit mentioned Bunkey as the reason he committed?

C

Chief00

When's the last time a recruit mentioned Bunkey as the reason he committed?

If anything, as W would say, I misunderestimated the Bunkey leaving impact. The proof is in the results. What I misjudged was the intangible chemistry and infectious fun Bunkey creates - that everyone wants to be around (except a few boneyard haters).

In my view, get him back now - it doesn't involve a scholarship - with a $71 million budget - there's got to be a sports marketing job for this kid that bleeds blue.

Reaction Score
If anything, as W would say, I misunderestimated the Bunkey leaving impact. The proof is in the results. What I misjudged was the intangible chemistry and infectious fun Bunkey creates - that everyone wants to be around (except a few boneyard haters).

In my view, get him back now - it doesn't involve a scholarship - with a $71 million budget - there's got to be a sports marketing job for this kid that bleeds blue.

this has got to be a freaking joke

Reaction Score

If UConn doesn't get in to the Big 12, why not as AD?

Reaction Score
Can we add all forms of the name bunkey to the profanity filter?

Or just give chief a time out the next time he starts derailing a recruiting thread talking about him and the facility tours with miller?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Chief doesn't think that anyone else on the team creates a fun atmosphere, therefore proving that he is no longer connected to the program.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Chief doesn't think that anyone else on the team creates a fun atmosphere, therefore proving that he is no longer connected to the program.

I'm sure they still have fun. But bunkey level fun?

That is reserved for the rarest of the rare bright shootings stars.

Bunkeys candle burned out long before his legend ever did.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Keep going with the same ineffectual dudes

We have effectual dudes who brought in a top recruiting class, and Bunkey played a negligible role in landing any of the 5.

C

Chief00

So now I am disconnected since my friend Bunk left in May - previously according to you, I was disconnected when JC left. Which is it? Like someone once said -LOL - come back when you get some facts!

You do have a point though, I am less connected since Bunkey left - at least from my experience - that dude batted a thousand on if a recruit would commit. I have never seen anything like him - ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom