PG Makai Ashton-Langford (UConn Offer) | Page 16 | The Boneyard

PG Makai Ashton-Langford (UConn Offer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I am sure we will get a verbal commitment post Bunk of a key target; it just won't be as easy. My experience is - a guy in demand is typically only going to have you as his top target for a certain window - you need to reel him in and close during that window of opportunity.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Waters will be a far better college player than MAL. MAL has better longterm upside, but as far us UConn winning more games goes, I'll take Waters over MAL any day. Especially if we're taking Diallo and not another shooter.
This is a bold statement, considering both players are 1+ years away from their first college class.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
It's looking like MAL and Waters are options A and B. Are we also in on Matt Coleman? He is on the U18 team and will most likely get a lot of time with KO. I'd be happy with him as a consolation prize. He seems like a good fit. Leader, true PG, quick...whats the word on him.

Feel free to bump this to an applicable topic if necessary.

Reaction Score
all things being equal I think coleman's game is most complete and I, personally, would prefer him to MAL or TW. Only reason he may be "option c" is because the other kids are local and he is generally not expected to consider us too strongly is his recruitment. I read that he is an IU lean.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
They are all good players - let's not over analyze or rationalize - just close the deal!
Agree. I just haven't seen much on this board on Coleman...was wondering where we stood.

Reaction Score
New 24/7 design sucks, but Crystal ball all back to good guys for MAL in last 24 hours. This includes the 'Ville hacks. Ground has been made.....

Awesome news. HamD should still be priority #1, but MAL is definitely #2.

Reaction Score
Big 12? Crystal Ball for MAL to us? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I am a connect-the-dots guy...

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Big 12? Crystal Ball for MAL to us? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I am a connect-the-dots guy...
Maybe they can come up with a Crystall Ball system for Conference Realignment........

Reaction Score
MAL tweet with link to video. Says he is planning visits to us, Louisville and Providence. Starts talking about recruiting at 1:06 in the clip and about UConn/Ollie at 1:20.

Reaction Score
MAL tweet with link to video. Says he is planning visits to us, Louisville and Providence. Starts talking about recruiting at 1:06 in the clip and about UConn/Ollie at 1:20.

I think i said it before, the other school that is talking to him but not offered is probably ku. (Good source told me)

Reaction Score
I think i said it before, the other school that is talking to him but not offered is probably ku. (Good source told me)
Interesting they haven't offered yet. I'm assuming they have other irons in the fire at guard?

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
Yea and Kansas will come in a little too late to the party again just like with Jalen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom