PF Miles Bridges (Michigan State Commit) | The Boneyard

PF Miles Bridges (Michigan State Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Didn't see this posted, feel free to nuke if there is already a thread somewhere:

http://goo.gl/j9J084

Connecticut and Tennessee are the latest schools to offer 2016 five-star forward Miles Bridges according to the Twitter account of his assistant coach Ryan Arrowood of Huntington (W.V.) Prep.

The 6-6, 210-pound combo forward has offers from numerous schools but is considered a heavy Michigan State lean by the Crystal Ball. He came to Huntington Prep from Flint, Michigan.

Reaction Score
These kids names these days...what happened to mike or john ..now its jaxyn and kohltin and diamond and miles

Reaction Score
I thought the Subject meant UConn was offering prized recruits Frequent Flier Miles but for less sophisticated recruits UConn's enticement: bridges ie. Brooklyn

Reaction Score
These kids names these days...what happened to mike or john ..now its jaxyn and kohltin and diamond and miles
Strange coming from a poster with the first name The. Do you have any idea how many kids were named after Miles Davis. And don't worry there are still enough Mikes and Johns around.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Miles bridges is..its like a short story in two words
I think Miles Promises or Miles Walls would be more in that realm, at least regarding frosty poetry.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
“I like it,” he added about UK. “They’ll get you NBA ready fast.”

I'm being serious when I ask this, but who has Calipari ever developed (coached fully for 2+ years) that got drafted/ turned into a good NBA player that wasn't already going as the number lottery pick or a first round pick? Wall, Cousins, Davis, Bledsoe, Noel, Rose,Randal, Young, etc they were all already going as lottery picks or first round picks coming out of high school...

Reaction Score

I'm being serious when I ask this, but who has Calipari ever developed (coached fully for 2+ years) that got drafted/ turned into a good NBA player that wasn't already going as the number lottery pick or a first round pick? Wall, Cousins, Davis, Bledsoe, Noel, Rose,Randal, Young, etc they were all already going as lottery picks or first round picks coming out of high school...

We could beat this to death - he doesn't, we know it's myth but kids nowadays and the people who are supposedly looking out for them don't get it obviously. they're too lovestruck by seeing The Squid!:rolleyes:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
We could beat this to death - he doesn't, we know it's myth but kids nowadays and the people who are supposedly looking out for them don't get it obviously. they're too lovestruck by seeing The Squid!:rolleyes:
i forgot which recruit recently said it on espn but he said he sees the guys go to the nba from uk and he named noel, and i thought, he's in the nba still?

Reaction Score

Just playing devils advocate, but Josh Harrelson had had a nice cup of coffee in the NBA. He is the only one however.

Reaction Score
Just playing devils advocate, but Josh Harrelson had had a nice cup of coffee in the NBA. He is the only one however.

What's funny is that he made it as a three-point shooting center, and he never shot jumpers at UK. He became a different player in the NBA.

I will say, though, that as much as we would care not to admit it, UK can easily sell their situation and it's tough to counter-sell. "You go up against NBA-level players in practice every day, our offense is designed around one on one skills, we have a full row of NBA scouts at every single home game, just look at how our way has worked for all of these guys, etc." If they let kids go pro right out of high school again, UK would lose the "gimmes" that they currently send to the pros after a few months in Lexington, and it would be a bit more interesting, but the rules are more likely to change to two and done, than none and done, if they change.

caw

Reaction Score
Darius Miller also had a cup. Joey Dorsey, CDR also made the NBA at various times. Can't think of anyone else.

Reaction Score
i forgot which recruit recently said it on espn but he said he sees the guys go to the nba from uk and he named noel, and i thought, he's in the nba still?

He missed his rookie year due to injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom