Pet Peeve | The Boneyard

Pet Peeve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice that the Hockey team got some recognition from the UConn Twitter and Facebook accounts for their 5-2 opening night wi..... wait no they didn't. I forgot if it doesn't include a orange ball UConn couldn't care less. I can't believe this is going to continue AGAIN this year. UConn social media do your friggin' job. :mad:

Reaction Score
Nice that the Hockey team got some recognition from the UConn Twitter and Facebook accounts for their 5-2 opening night wi..... wait no they didn't. I forgot if it doesn't include a orange ball UConn couldn't care less. I can't believe this is going to continue AGAIN this year. UConn social media do your friggin' job. :mad:

How about you write a letter...??

Reaction Score
UConn hockey twitter account did a very nice job last night. Absolutely no complaints about it.

Last edited:

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
The UConn Blog Twitter also had good coverage. I know it's not official UConn Twitter but still anyone looking for decent updates last night and for tonight have options.

Reaction Score
UConn hockey twitter account did a very nice job last night. Absolutely no complaints about it.

UConn Hockey on facebook & twitter do a good job, I just don't understand why they receive no love from the main accounts.

Reaction Score
So the game is tomorrow and 'UConn Men's Ice Hockey' (on FB) hasn't posted since Oct. 12th, 'UConn Huskies' (on FB) is consumed by posts about a dunk contest and '@Uconn Huskies' (on Twitter) hasn't mentioned a damn thing. Looks like UConn isn't interested in growing the fanbase and building on our Hockey East leading attendance from a year ago.

Reaction Score
Kind of sad for the players honestly. They treat them as if they don't exist lol.

Reaction Score
So the game is tomorrow and 'UConn Men's Ice Hockey' (on FB) hasn't posted since Oct. 12th, 'UConn Huskies' (on FB) is consumed by posts about a dunk contest and '@Uconn Huskies' (on Twitter) hasn't mentioned a damn thing. Looks like UConn isn't interested in growing the fanbase and building on our Hockey East leading attendance from a year ago.

So did you write a letter to the Athletic Department or are you just gonna continue to torment us?

Reaction Score
So did you write a letter to the Athletic Department or are you just gonna continue to torment us?

Ha, a single thread calling out the pathetic (non) effort on the side of UConn's AD is considered tormenting? Not very P5'ish on UConn's end. It shouldn't take an e-mail to have them do their jobs and support THEIR OWN team's. I'll let them figure it out for themselves.

Reaction Score

Ha, a single thread calling out the pathetic (non) effort on the side of UConn's AD is considered tormenting? Not very P5'ish on UConn's end. It shouldn't take an e-mail to have them do their jobs and support THEIR OWN team's. I'll let them figure it out for themselves.

Third but who's counting ;):p

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/uconn-huskies-on-facebook.68048/

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/uconn-hockey-schedule-released.61881/#post-1005917

Hey I get your point and do as you see fit but sometimes it takes a well placed burr to move the horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom