Perspective of 2 Cyclones from NYC on playing UConn at MSG | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Perspective of 2 Cyclones from NYC on playing UConn at MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Link to the article about 127 Rutgers fans showing up for a game. In Rutgers on campus arena.

Haha that would be a good response. I'll have to dig it up.

Reaction Score
UConn4ever said:
What I do when i go to MSG and scalp is have one of my buddies go into the arena and i wait outside with the scalper and once he calls me and lets me know he got in and there were no problems I then head in.
Thanks for the tip! That gives me a little encouragement. I tried to call Iowa State University's ticket office. They still have tickets available. Only to season-ticket holders! Didn't I read somewhere that they were going to be the best representative Fanbase there?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I have very little doubt that the fanbase representation this weekend will be as follows:

1. UCONN

2. MSU
3. UVA

4. ISU

I'm not sure who the MSU/UVA fans in the building on Friday night will pull for: the lower seed or the neutral court. But either way, UCONN should benefit from the home court advantage on Friday night. If they can get through, the home court advantage will only get better.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I remember going 4 years ago to anaheim for elite 8 UCONN-ARIZONA watching kemba vs derrick williams(one of the best sporting events of my life) and this UCONN fan asking me for directions to get back on the freeway. I saw his license plate and it was from New York and I was like WOW, he traveled like 3-4 days to be here for this game, what a great fan.

That's awesome if somewhat unlikely.

I was there also. Just read that a ticket to that game averaged at $234. I scalped two great seats (upper level but center court, first row) for $100 a pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom