Per-40 stats thru 7 games uploaded | The Boneyard

Per-40 stats thru 7 games uploaded

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Wow. They sure gave us an exciting game in many ways: close game until the end, an emergent superstar, an iron woman show, star players starting really slow...I had an elevated heart rate until late in the 3rd period.

Was wondering why Geno left the starters in until the end. Finally decided it was so it would be their win all the way. And I'm glad it worked out OK, but I was fearing injury resulting from the rougher game in the second half and tired people going at high speed.

At the end of the DePaul game Colleen & I agreed that Christyn was the next coming, because of the utter confidence on offense and serviceable defense she showed in that game as a freshman. She sure proved us right against ND! It helped that Geno just told her to play to her strength and told the other players to put defensive RBs in her hands. Nice call from him. I gotta believe that Muffet (and the rest of WCBB) are hanging their heads after seeing her breakout and thinking "Oh, crap! Not again! Four years of this?" And just wait until "she learns our plays"! ;^)

Download the updated per-40 workbook here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom