Peach Jam | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Peach Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dude like 2 weeks ago you said the opposite
2 weeks is a forever in recruiting.

Also different sources say different things. I have to try to figure out who might have the most valued info.

Reaction Score
I am hearing pc leads with MAL. Rumor is he wants to start his 1st year and that might not be the case at uconn
If Jalen stays he most certainly does not start over a second year AG. Dunn proved that PC can get you the exposure you need to not just get into the league but be a top 5 pick. As much as it would kill me to lose him to PC the decision would be based on some logic.

Reaction Score
Glad we're on the same page, Husky! haha. This is the friendliest the boneyard has been in a while.

Many of the boneyard that has recruiting connection leave because this board will go Cujo on you if you give bad or old info

Reaction Score
Many of the boneyard that has recruiting connection leave because this board will go Cujo on you if you give bad or old info

yeah, it's unfortunate. was it you or tcf that said that was what happened to 3uconn?

Reaction Score
yeah, it's unfortunate. was it you or tcf that said that was what happened to 3uconn?

Over the years this has happen to a few posters. The mob on this board can turn quick

Reaction Score
2 weeks is a forever in recruiting.

Also different sources say different things. I have to try to figure out who might have the most valued info.
Just messing with you man. I completely understand and appreciate the information. Anything on Harvey?

Reaction Score
Just messing with you man. I completely understand and appreciate the information. Anything on Harvey?
No worries. I have not heard anything about him but I'm asking around

Reaction Score
That is a great shame actually. Many folks would be happy to hear any of the info or intrigue involved, including me, with the understanding that nothing is set in stone until they are on your campus. It is sad that people chase off or insult people who have information rather than taking it for what it is worth.

Reaction Score
That is a great shame actually. Many folks would be happy to hear any of the info or intrigue involved, including me, with the understanding that nothing is set in stone until they are on your campus. It is sad that people chase off or insult people who have information rather than taking it for what it is worth.

I agree. Shame.

Reaction Score
We are recruiting both of these PGs for 2017. I think we have actually offered both.

Reaction Score
I am hearing pc leads with MAL. Rumor is he wants to start his 1st year and that might not be the case at uconn

MAL is one of the players I want most in class of 17. But if we get Beatty and Ham we will still be in good shape without him. Still want MAL though. He's a stud

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I would be shocked if Bamba came here. He holds like 25 D1 offers including all the big ones KU, UK, Duke, UNC, Arizona, Nova, MD, Texas, Indiana..... I think he's looking at the NBA in one year and has an idea of who he thinks will get him there. I'm guessing Duke gets him. Although I read somewhere he is intrigued with Harvard.
The big ones and no UConn in that group?
C'mon that ain't right
4 NCs and UConn isn't big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member