Paul's decision yet | The Boneyard

Paul's decision yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Wind in the third quarter. I could strangle him.

Reaction Score
We had that discussion on whether to take the wind now or in the 4th in my section at halftime. I wish I knew whether the coaches had the discussion or just made the automatic choice that if we were kicking off start with the wind at your back.

To be fair to P, if the wind helped Christen make the FG we would have won and he would have made the right call. If you want to beat on the coaches, the clock management on our last drive was beyond the zone of competence.

Reaction Score
Not sure about what p was thinking there ... But the wind at his back made that a very make able kick.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We had that discussion on whether to take the wind now or in the 4th in my section at halftime. I wish I knew whether the coaches had the discussion or just made the automatic choice that if we were kicking off start with the wind at your back.

To be fair to P, if the wind helped Christen make the FG we would have won and he would have made the right call. If you want to beat on the coaches, the clock management on our last drive was beyond the zone of competence.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks the wind decision was an obvious blunder. How you don't take the wind in the fourth quarter... Unless you think you are putting them away in the third quarter - it seems you set yourself up for what happened. You can't move the ball into the wind and they dominate field position because their kickoffs are landing in the bleachers.

C

Chief00

In fairness, I think Coaches P & D have trouble keeping up with the speed of the game. What some call stubbornness may also be an inability to make adjustments on the fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom