Paul Scruggs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paul Scruggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like this kid. Is he backup plan to MAL? I like his game. He's got prototypical size for a PG. Would love to see him in blue.

He's a top 30 player and looks to be more of a combo guard where as MAL is more of a pure point. Don't think he's a backup plan at all. Just KO trying to get as much talent as possible.

Reaction Score
He's a top 30 player and looks to be more of a combo guard where as MAL is more of a pure point. Don't think he's a backup plan at all. Just KO trying to get as much talent as possible.

MAL is a combo guard as well. We should be ecstatic if either decide to attend UConn

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Ollie could make it work

Reaction Score
It is not an iu shirt maybe the kids aau team that he kids dad is involved with.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
So I'm assuming Iona will now have a top 10 recruiting class.
More like Top 10 quality visits. If I recall correctly, we never really did s*** recruiting wise while we had "Bunk". So someone tell me what I'm missing?

Reaction Score
Snow at end still predicts that Scruggs will stay in Midwest. With another Illinois visit and mal visiting next weekend dominos might fall where he does decide between x and iu. Who knows. Good looking player whoever ends up with him.

Reaction Score

free article on mobile, pay on desktop. strange.

yeah, can see brian snows comment on the bottom: "and before you freak out, no i dont think paul is going to uconn" for a xavier premium board.

Reaction Score
Anyone with a brief summary? Thx

Four-star combo guard Paul Scruggs made his long awaited second official visit over the weekend. Scruggs, who made an earlier official visit to Xavier as well as an unofficial to Indiana, made the trip to Connecticut to visit Kevin Ollie and the Huskies program.

“Coach Ollie and his staff were great,” said Scruggs. “It was good to get to know them and I feel he could be a great mentor to me if I went to school there.”

Unlike the rest of the schools on his list, Scruggs had never been to Connecticut before. Because of that this visit was different than the others, and it definitely left a good impression.

“My first experience was a great one,” said Scruggs. “The whole team was really cool, and they seemed like a big family.”

Scruggs has maintained a desire to play the point guard position in college, and though he is still adjusting to being a full time floor general, the Huskies say he could thrive in their system.

“They say that they want to use me as a point guard and they like my motor,” explained Scruggs. “They feel that because of how I grind and how I work that I can be a great player there.”

Scruggs is beginning to wind down his previously scheduled visits. The only remaining trip that has been scheduled is next weekend to Illinois. Also it remains possible that he could make return visits to Indiana or Xavier as well as a visit to Michigan State, but nothing has been decided in that regard.

Reaction Score
Four-star combo guard Paul Scruggs made his long awaited second official visit over the weekend. Scruggs, who made an earlier official visit to Xavier as well as an unofficial to Indiana, made the trip to Connecticut to visit Kevin Ollie and the Huskies program.

“Coach Ollie and his staff were great,” said Scruggs. “It was good to get to know them and I feel he could be a great mentor to me if I went to school there.”

Unlike the rest of the schools on his list, Scruggs had never been to Connecticut before. Because of that this visit was different than the others, and it definitely left a good impression.

“My first experience was a great one,” said Scruggs. “The whole team was really cool, and they seemed like a big family.”

Scruggs has maintained a desire to play the point guard position in college, and though he is still adjusting to being a full time floor general, the Huskies say he could thrive in their system.

“They say that they want to use me as a point guard and they like my motor,” explained Scruggs. “They feel that because of how I grind and how I work that I can be a great player there.”

Scruggs is beginning to wind down his previously scheduled visits. The only remaining trip that has been scheduled is next weekend to Illinois. Also it remains possible that he could make return visits to Indiana or Xavier as well as a visit to Michigan State, but nothing has been decided in that regard.

Anyone that would rather have, if a choice had to be made, Scruggs over MAL?

I think it's a tough one on who'd I prefer but ultimately I prefer the guy who wants to be a Husky now.

Reaction Score
Anyone that would rather have, if a choice had to be made, Scruggs over MAL?

I think it's a tough one on who'd I prefer but ultimately I prefer the guy who wants to be a Husky now.

I'll take first in line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugway