Paul P is not worse that RE. Not. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paul P is not worse that RE. Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For the sake of the 2012 season they better be a pushover.

Up 24-7 on mighty Buffalo we turtled and barely escaped Wait until we play a team coached by a guy who 1) wants to be on the other sideline soon and 2) wants to be there, period.

Reaction Score
Up 24-7 on mighty Buffalo we turtled and barely escaped Wait until we play a team coached by a guy who 1) wants to be on the other sideline soon and 2) wants to be there, period.
I'm not betting against Temple on this one. Not at all.

Reaction Score
I don't know if he's laughing. But he certainly must consider himself a lucky boy. He sold his ticket to the Titanic.

Oh, I do like this post. The Titanic. . . Sure seems that way.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If you can't see that Maryland is improving and UConn isn't you are fooling yourself.

Reaction Score
Look. When PP came in, he had RE's players. He didn't bring anyone with him. Would RE have done better with these same players? I don't think so. PP was dealt a bad hand. Was RE marginally better? I dunno. I don't see the big difference. Whatever, either one of them would be out in my book.

Yup, your right. All the defensive players weren't Randy's. Yup Randy would have demoted one of the best OL coaches the BE has ever had in the past 10 years.

Yup Randy would have had the team learn a 5,000 page playbook to only run 6 plays out of it.

Whitmer is the best QB we've seen since Dan O yet we don't put him in a position to succeed. Yup Randy would have run the wildcat over and over even though it doesn't work.

If I told you the players think GDL is an ass just like we do would you believe me?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Of course, I can only speak myself but it just hit me. I found myself rooting for MD today. I can say don't care about about HCRE anymore, I'm worried about us. We're at at DEF-CON 2 right now. I just hope we can last the season without hitting DEF-CON 1.

Reaction Score
Edsall had his faults, but all the issues we had under Esdall are still issues now. And things that we always did well under Edsall we don't do as well anymore.

This. Not much else needs to be said.

Reaction Score
The bad thing is we are close to winning a game like this one and the NC State game for that matter.

The differnce is PP and GDL.
I honestly can't tell if the offense really is this bad as far as talent(or lack there of) or is it the coaching?

Probably a mix of both.

In any case a new HC is neeed at seasons end not only for the team to go forward but to get the fanbase back into it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom