Pasqualoni should be given the Dee Rowe role | The Boneyard

Pasqualoni should be given the Dee Rowe role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Honestly ... this feels like deja Vu all over again.

Rowe, a few years after he moved to the fundraising role, seemed to have been in a bygone era. PP, to me, seems the same. He can still put the basics together ... but the Sport has moved along quickly. And, he's not there today. It's only going to regress from here. It's not an age thing: Chris Ault at Nevada did come back strong; Bill Snyder at KState. It just seems to be an inability to pick up what has transitioned at our level of CFB.

Pasqualoni could serve our community well for the next 15 years in a key Football role. As Dee Rowe did.

Reaction Score
You read Meat Market I am sure. His recruiting was open ridiculed in that book, he didn't understand the seismic shift that occurred in the game. He needs to step aside, it would also be wiping clear the last vestige of Hathaway.

Reaction Score
I was at UConn when Rowe was coach.

We used to sit in the stands and chant "Rowe must go."

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'll only agree to this if the is a no Perno as a replacement guarantee.

I personally think that the biggest issue is that PP (GD as well) hasn't been able to transition back to the fact that they are working with kids, not professionals. Too much of what he says & does and too much of what it appears they think they can get out of these kids leads me to believe they expect fully developed skill sets in many of these players (who are a few years away from having that).

Reaction Score
I agree with that lock, stock and barrel.

The offense is way too complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc