Pasqualoni camp dates | The Boneyard

Pasqualoni camp dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
These camps usually produce some commits, so keep an eye on these dates.
  • One Day Skills Challenge Camps:
  • Saturday, June 2, 2012
  • Sunday, June 10, 2012
  • Saturday, June 16, 2012
  • Four Day Skills Development Camps:
  • (For campers entering grades 4 -8 & grades 9 - 12)
  • Session #1 - June 23 - 26, 2012
    (Sat - Tues)
  • Session #2 - June 27 - 30, 2012
    (Wed - Sat)

Reaction Score
Does anyone have an idea of which recruits will be participating in the camps? I saw Cory Jasudowich was aiming to attend, I think he could potentially earn an offer.

I hope the four-day camps have good attendance. I was on campus last year on a late June afternoon for an alumni event and I saw a great group, very large group, of young men walking with their football gear towards the Co-Op, Gampel, and the fields. There were high schoolers and middle schoolers, teammates and individuals, local and regional participation. I think the combined experience of those coaches in Storrs attract a lot of new participants to the camps. In addition, i think that the fundamental camps are so good for the continued development of quality youth and high school football in CT. Learning new skills, positioning, footwork, and getting Don Brown to share his mustache grooming techniques sounds like a good time. June could be a good month.

Reaction Score
Does anyone have an idea of which recruits will be participating in the camps? I saw Cory Jasudowich was aiming to attend, I think he could potentially earn an offer.

I hope the four-day camps have good attendance. I was on campus last year on a late June afternoon for an alumni event and I saw a great group, very large group, of young men walking with their football gear towards the Co-Op, Gampel, and the fields. There were high schoolers and middle schoolers, teammates and individuals, local and regional participation. I think the combined experience of those coaches in Storrs attract a lot of new participants to the camps. In addition, i think that the fundamental camps are so good for the continued development of quality youth and high school football in CT. Learning new skills, positioning, footwork, and getting Don Brown to share his mustache grooming techniques sounds like a good time. June could be a good month.

Typically those four day camps are team camps for high school teams that the high school coach signs up for. The commitments usually come via the one day camps that the D-1 prospects usually attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom