Pac12 Results | The Boneyard

Pac12 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some big upsets today. Stanford lost to Arizona(last in the league) 60-57. Cal beat ASU 50-49 on a last second rebound with less than one second left. Unfortunately, Brittany Boyd crashed to the floor and may be out with a concussion. And 7th ranked OSU only beat WSU by 5 points. I think there are only 3 really good teams and I have my doubts about South Carolina and Notre Dame.

Reaction Score
Some big upsets today. Stanford lost to Arizona(last in the league) 60-57. Cal beat ASU 50-49 on a last second rebound with less than one second left. Unfortunately, Brittany Boyd crashed to the floor and may be out with a concussion. And 7th ranked OSU only beat WSU by 5 points. I think there are only 3 really good teams and I have my doubts about South Carolina and Notre Dame.
I think there are 4 really good teams: South Carolina, Notre Dame, Tennessee and Baylor. Three of them should make the FF.

Because there's one REALLY good team :cool:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I think there are 4 really good teams: South Carolina, Notre Dame, Tennessee and Baylor. Three of them should make the FF.

Because there's one REALLY good team :cool:

Seriously???
Tennessee???

Reaction Score
Seriously???
Tennessee???
Guess it depends on one's definition of "really good" (only one 'really'). This year it doesn't take much, but I think TN is playing pretty good right now and may go far in the tourney.

Reaction Score
I'd love to see Tennessee get bounced in the first round.
Me too but, realistically, who's going to take them out that early? They play down to the level of their competition but, if they get a #1 seed, they'll play a conference champion who isn't ranked in the top 100. They may not be capable of playing down that far.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
PAC12 has been very interesting this year.

Cant explain the Stanford loss to Arizona. The Wildcats were 1-10 in the conference?!?!?! California has moments where they have looked good. They have a good combination of inside out and if they are hitting shots, they can be dangerous. They were ranked some this season. Boyd could be out for a while if she has a concussion. Looked pretty rough on TV and she had to cover her ears when the band was playing which is a good sign.

I dont know how many teams the PAC12 will get in the NCAA tourney but either Washington school could pull an upset. Each of them have had an upset this season. I personally think Washington and Kelsey Plum is the better of the two teams but if WSU gets Lia and Tia going, watch out.

Should be some really good conference tourneys this year.

Gate81

'Gate Grad Likes Cardinal & UConn Best
Reaction Score
If Boyd is okay, I say watch out for Cal. They had a rough start and have progressed significantly. Courtney Range is healthy, and they have some very good freshman who've made great strides as the season continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom