Owning a piece of History | The Boneyard

Owning a piece of History

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Congratulations to all the young ladies that have been, and will continue to be, owners of their own little piece of history. The record they broke has sometimes been attributed to Maya Moore and her supporting cast. That’s not inclusive enough for my taste, and it’s worth noting that Maya is one of the most enthusiastic supporters of this current steak. IMO, every single player, including those who don’t see a lot of playing time, or any playing time at all for the redshirts, own a piece of this record. If you show up at practice every day and give 100%, you own a piece of this achievement.

To KML, Kiah, Courtney, Stewie, Mo, Tuck, Polly, Z, Batouly, Danger, Kyla, Molly, Nat, Tierney, Lou, Pheesa, Gabby, Saniya & Kia; thank you from Husky fans everywhere. Your unprecedented achievement brings great joy to all of us.

Hopefully the streak will continue for years to come, long enough for future Huskies yet to arrive at Storrs to own a piece of it as well.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to all the young ladies that have been, and will continue to be, owners of their own little piece of history. The record they broke has sometimes been attributed to Maya Moore and her supporting cast. That’s not inclusive enough for my taste, and it’s worth noting that Maya is one of the most enthusiastic supporters of this current steak.....

Boy, I know the nature of recruiting often makes the fans here seem like we are all chasing a side of beef with these young ladies, but I don't think I've ever seen someone be this brutally honest. Cheerio, of course.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I own this piece of history eat least. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 54

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Boy, I know the nature of recruiting often makes the fans here seem like we are all chasing a side of beef with these young ladies, but I don't think I've ever seen someone be this brutally honest. Cheerio, of course.
No hidden meaning intended. I'm just incredibly proud of the team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom