'Out of the Box,' by Todd Carton | The Boneyard

'Out of the Box,' by Todd Carton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good find, Wonkster. I like that comment by terpfever re: needing an offensive minded assistant coach. Maryland had that until Walz left for Louisville...

Reaction Score
OT, but I added a signature pic to my profile this morning and it isn't showing in my posts for some reason. It uploaded correctly and it shows in my profile settings...any ideas would be appreciated. Here's what it looks like:
2013boneyardSig.png

Reaction Score
What wd it take to have this guy cover every uconn game? He can keep rooting for the turtles as long as he covers our games.

Reaction Score
OT, but I added a signature pic to my profile this morning and it isn't showing in my posts for some reason. It uploaded correctly and it shows in my profile settings...any ideas would be appreciated. Here's what it looks like:

I tried it as well, and though it seemed to display in the sig preview, I didn't see it here.

So I went to the site tech board, and our admin says the following:

temery said:
I've blocked signature graphics for now. The problems over the past couple of days was most likely because one of the ad vendors was hacked, but one report I got said the animated graphics many people are adding to their signature files can create problems.

So that's that.

Reaction Score
I tried it as well, and though it seemed to display in the sig preview, I didn't see it here. So I went to the site tech board, and our admin says the following:I've blocked signature graphics for now. The problems over the past couple of days was most likely because one of the ad vendors was hacked, but one report I got said the animated graphics many people are adding to their signature files can create problems.
So that's that.
Thanks, iri10, at least I can stop playing with my settings now. Sounds like the sig graphics will be unblocked when the problems are solved. No biggie.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
This was really good analysis, worthy of the Boneyard. :) Yet short and crisp, like a great UCONN pass. Why can we have more stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom