Our Seniors | The Boneyard

Our Seniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I will always have a special fondness for this group of players. They have won a National Championship, a Big East Championship, made the AAC Championship game, got great grades, stayed loyal, and represented the university extremely well. They have also won 98 games in 4 years with all the adversity and when UConn basketball was supposed to fall off the map. As a former athlete at UConn myself there is something that changes when you step out knowing it can be the last college game you ever play. You better believe our seniors lead by Shabazz Napier are going to put everything they have inside them on line and leave it all out on the court next week. #BleedBlue

Reaction Score
I will always have a special fondness for this group of players. They have won a National Championship, a Big East Championship, made the AAC Championship game, got great grades, stayed loyal, and represented the university extremely well. They have also won 98 games in 4 years with all the adversity and when UConn basketball was supposed to fall off the map. As a former athlete at UConn myself there is something that changes when you step out knowing it can be the last college game you ever play. You better believe our seniors lead by Shabazz Napier are going to put everything they have inside them on line and leave it all out on the court next week. #BleedBlue

Great post (as always), nyc. What did you play?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Huskies of Honor

All of the seniors - including Kromah - deserve to have their numbers hanging up there as soon as the season is over. They stuck with us and made us great again, and I will never love a team more than I love this one.

This is a special group, and they deserve a special place in UConn lore.

Reaction Score
What this group accomplished, and how they did it against a ridiculous steaming pile of challenges, was already impressive before they took the court against St. Joe's. Now it is epic. These guys became legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom