Our "Michigan man" AD bringing in Michigan next year... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Our "Michigan man" AD bringing in Michigan next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
This is the same moron who wanted someone to pay hundred of dollars for a UConn football necklace from 1926 and thinks that UConn's football history since 1896 is totally equal to the entire FBS level history.

Saying you want to go to Disneyland is a wish. Sitting down to pay for it is a plan.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Dumbest thread I've seen in a while.
I clicked on this thread and it brought me straight to this post. I've read this exact post in many different threads on The Boneyard over the last 5 or so years, but I had no clue what I was in for when I went back and read the entire thread.

Reaction Score
This is the same moron who wanted someone to pay hundred of dollars for a UConn football necklace from 1926 and thinks that UConn's football history since 1896 is totally equal to the entire FBS level history.

Saying you want to go to Disneyland is a wish. Sitting down to pay for it is a plan.
1924, thank you. As said before, you have no clue on the antiques market. Or UConn's football history.

Reaction Score
I have no problem with gay people. I have problems with human stupidity. Which both of you have exhibited. Double standards?

Might be time to take a break from the board Butchy. You've gone absolutely batsh!t crazy. It's neither cool nor amusing anymore.

Reaction Score
Might be time to take a break from the board Butchy. You've gone absolutely batsh!t crazy. It's neither cool nor amusing anymore.
Says the man who goes around critiquing every single thread.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
please don't lock this thread, please don't lock this thread...

Reaction Score
Sorry Mike, but I will not be engaging this lunatic any longer. Show's over.
Good, now you can stop saying things dumber than I can. It'll likely happen in some other thread with someone else anyway.

Reaction Score
How did I not see this thread?

You know what makes it even more enjoyable? Reading it while wearing a tin foil hat.

Warde Manuel is going to keep Coach P. because it makes it easier for Michigan to win next year. Someone just threw that theory out there.

Awesome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Reading this thread was like observing the devolution of humanity.

By page 5 I expect some flinging of feces

Reaction Score
If Manuel can some how import the Referines to work games at the Rent and on the road, it would contribute mightily to UConn's future success.

Reaction Score

Yeah, HFD is carpet-bombing this thread with "likes" as he wanted to do with the Middle East after the assassination of the US ambassador in the Libya. (Some sick minds around here.)

Seriously, UNC, Duke, Miami, and Auburn (at least) all get off for much bigger things so far but it is just impossible that some UM booster can influence Warde to keep an incompetent HC around for another year for their visit to East Hartford. Spackler, who played for the freaking football team, even acknowledged in another thread that HCPP is the least of Warde's concerns for this season and next. People have said before that UM fans will probably be buying season tickets just for that game. One of my doctors is a UM grad and I know he enthusiastically looks forward to going to this game.

Anyhow, I am done. Feel free to start flinging feces.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Yeah, HFD is carpet-bombing this thread with "likes" as he wanted to do with the Middle East after the assassination of the US ambassador in the Libya. (Some sick minds around here.)

Seriously, UNC, Duke, Miami, and Auburn (at least) all get off for much bigger things so far but it is just impossible that some UM booster can influence Warde to keep an incompetent HC around for another year for their visit to East Hartford. Spackler, who played for the freaking football team, even acknowledged in another thread that HCPP is the least of Warde's concerns for this season and next. People have said before that UM fans will probably be buying season tickets just for that game. One of my doctors is a UM grad and I know he enthusiastically looks forward to going to this game.

Anyhow, I am done. Feel free to start flinging feces.

maybe i just really like this thread. ;)

i have now officially joined it you could say. heres the deal butchy or butch, everyone else here that posts on this forum does not take w/e is said in the cespool and makes it a issue on any uconn boards. the cespool is for members to talk politics and talk crap about them. it gets its name for a reason. no one else here mixes the two becuase they understand its messy and stupid to do so. ppl have different opinions all over the world. i respect yours even if i dont agree with it. but u seem to be caught up on mine and a few others cespool rants/ideas. drop them and live your life. just becuase i have a idea about iraq that u dont like doesn't mean its a good idea to go post about it elsewhere and just make this board just a mess. leave your cespool stuff there and talk fball here.

as for the theory in this thread. one of my favorite all time. i couldnt dream that up if i tried. its that good. it was so good that conspiracy kitty blew chumps.

Reaction Score

Why should you be disappointed...

abd-84_medium.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members