Our "Michigan man" AD bringing in Michigan next year... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Our "Michigan man" AD bringing in Michigan next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This is where I'm lost at.Where exactly is this conspiracy that involves UCONN in his big ten banter?

No really, what does "Michigan man" have to do with UCONN's and HCPP's dilemma ?

Ferentz-UConn

Iowa is in the same conference as Michigan

Michigan plays UConn

Warde went to Michigan and played football there.

Reaction Score
This is where I'm lost at.Where exactly is this conspiracy that involves UCONN in his big ten banter?

No really, what does "Michigan man" have to do with UCONN's and HCPP's dilemma ?

He thinks that Warde Manual, being a Michigan alum, won't fire a terrible coach because it makes it easier for Michigan to win next year's game at the Rent.

Seriously.

Reaction Score
He thinks that Warde Manual, being a Michigan alum, won't fire a terrible coach because it makes it easier for Michigan to win next year's game at the Rent.

Seriously.

Oh...LOL

Guess UM is Russia and WM is their sleeper cell, sent to see to the demise of this football powerhouse(or guarantee a win for UM).

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Michigan has satellites that can read the minds of our players. This is why Notre Dame wears gold helmets, the satellite rays penetrate gold. Warde is also Michigan plant. He is like the Mancurian candidate. Ferentz was also a creation of Michigan's. They traveled back in time forced his conception so that one day Michigan could dominate Iowa.
Starring Bruce Willis...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
In a strange way this is becoming one of my favorite threads. Stockholm syndrome or something.

Reaction Score
I guess this fits here as well as any thread...

tumblr_maokii1oNq1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Reaction Score

Seriously.

And this conclusion is based on a comment made in 1977 by a guy who played his college football in the '50s.

Reaction Score
$7 billion endowment vs $300 million endowment.

You didn't have to walk around the locker room showers to find out that Michigan is more heavily endowed - much more heavily endowed - than UConn, did you?

Reaction Score
Your best bet, at this point in time, is to not post in this thread again and hope that it moves quickly to the bottom of the board and is forgotten by all. Of all the dumb things I've read on the internet, this may be in the top 5.

For some reason I feel like I've been calling a lot of things top 5 dumbest I've ever seen on the internet, which is amazing considering I've been reading dumb things on the net for almost 20 years. Am I just getting less tolerant, or are people really blindingly stupid nowadays?

Reaction Score

Seriously.
I said MIGHT. Can't read? Why don't you and ZooCougar get married? You two seem to have an affinity for each other. He can't read either.

Plus, you two think a "dumb" post about UConn football is worse than bigoted posts or posts calling for the killing of people.

Seriously.

Reaction Score
Hey I got yelled at last time for saying the r word.

In reality I generally don't approve of saying it and try to avoid it but it just seemed so pertinent to quote Tropic Thunder at the time.

Reaction Score
And this conclusion is based on a comment made in 1977 by a guy who played his college football in the '50s.
Iowa was in the B1G before Ohio State. And as stated, he never went back to Iowa. He's still alive.

From here on, I won't state opinions. I'll just let you people rant. I got better things to do in life.

Reaction Score
I said MIGHT. Can't read? Why don't you and ZooCougar get married? You two seem to have an affinity for each other. He can't read either.

Plus, you two think a "dumb" post about UConn football is worse than bigoted posts or posts calling for the killing of people.

Seriously.

No I'm pretty sure everyone who posted (and probably most who haven't) in this thread think it's dumb.

Reaction Score
No I'm pretty sure everyone who posted (and probably most who haven't) posted in this thread think it's dumb.
Good for you. Now why don't you two go hold hands and attack Libya?

Reaction Score
Yep. And we're the crazy ones........
For partaking in all the BS that goes on in the "Cesspool" and your boyfriend wanting to attack people who have nothing to do with the assassination of the US ambassador? And calling this dumber? I would have to say so. Beyond crazy. Good luck on your honeymoon in Libya.

Reaction Score
are we really quoting an article from 35 years ago to prove a point that was not even remotely related to the article? Is this what it has come to? Really?

Reaction Score
Real retards are cooler than most people. At least they don't go apesh*t over sports.

Knock out the "r" word please.... Once is a slip - repeated is an insensitive slap to folks with special needs people in their families or in their lives. You wouldn't repeatedly use the "n" word here would you? Thx!!!!

http://www.r-word.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger