Our "Michigan man" AD bringing in Michigan next year... | The Boneyard

Our "Michigan man" AD bringing in Michigan next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think we may have a problem here, since we have a "Michigan man" as our AD. We know we play UM next year at the Rent. Look at this quote from Alex Karras, a former Iowa Hawkeye, who only has a few days left to live, unfortunately. A college Hall of Famer and he never went back Iowa after he was done playing there.

"It's ridiculous for Iowa to try to compete with Ohio State and Michigan in the Big Ten. Those schools have alumni groups that can get them anything they want."

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/19770403/SPORTS11/50628002/Alex-Karras-University-Iowa-1977

Maybe one day we'll have a very well-heeled alumni group. Definitely headed that way it seems. But given that quote, we MIGHT be stuck with HCPP for another year.

Reaction Score
UM fans get Warde to keep PP for next year. Every game matters. Every fanbase wants to win every game. Correct?

Don't get me wrong, I want them gone.

Reaction Score
$7 billion endowment vs $300 million endowment.

Reaction Score
If PP goes 3-3 for the rest of the season, I'd be willing to bet he won't get canned.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I'm very confused. Is the premise of this thread that UConn's AD, as a result of his Michigan ties, is going to keep a poor coaching staff in place long enough to assure a Michigan victory over UConn?

Michigan is the winningest program in CFB history and one of CFB's most signature programs. They consistently get high-three to five-star recruits. If they can't come to E Hartford and beat UConn, regardless of who UConn's got on the coaching staff, that is an epic fail.

And BTW, Iowa's problem is that Ferentz is an overrated hack. Michigan and tOSU have little to do with their own failures.

Reaction Score
If PP goes 3-3 for the rest of the season, I'd be willing to bet he won't get canned.

And you'll be claiming that it's because UM boosters influenced Warde?

Kind of stupid, especially when you consider how most programs do in the first year of a coaching transition.

Reaction Score
Michigan has satellites that can read the minds of our players. This is why Notre Dame wears gold helmets, the satellite rays penetrate gold. Warde is also Michigan plant. He is like the Mancurian candidate. Ferentz was also a creation of Michigan's. They traveled back in time forced his conception so that one day Michigan could dominate Iowa.

Reaction Score
And you'll be claiming that it's because UM boosters influenced Warde?

Kind of stupid, especially when you consider how most programs do in the first year of a coaching transition.
I won't be able to say anything. It's nothing but speculation. But obviously UM does want to win. And speaking of 3 to 5 star players, as mentioned before, K-State wins with 3-star players.

Reaction Score
LOL... wow it's only Tuesday, at least do us the favor of saving the over-the-top absurdly stupid threads until thursday when the news starts to dry up.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I opened this thread hoping maybe because of Manuel can pluck a piece of fruit from the Brady Hoke tree using his Michigan connections. Not only is the Original Post out of DEEP LEFT FIELD, I can't believe I: 1) read all the comments and 2) am commenting myself...

Reaction Score
Irony is that Butch is the one who refers to the Boneyard as the UConn insane asylum...

Reaction Score
Irony is that Butch is the one who refers to the Boneyard as the UConn insane asylum...
You should go over to the "Cesspool" section. Some poster in this thread wanted to kill civilians after the US ambassador in Libya was killed.

Reaction Score
You should go over to the "Cesspool" section. Some poster in this thread wanted to kill civilians after the US ambassador in Libya was killed.

Your best bet, at this point in time, is to not post in this thread again and hope that it moves quickly to the bottom of the board and is forgotten by all. Of all the dumb things I've read on the internet, this may be in the top 5.

Reaction Score
I read this thread last night before going to bed, thinking then, that it was sleepiness that kept me from comprehending this thread.I was wrong.

Reaction Score
Your best bet, at this point in time, is to not post in this thread again and hope that it moves quickly to the bottom of the board and is forgotten by all. Of all the dumb things I've read on the internet, this may be in the top 5.
If this is top 5, you must live a sheltered life.

Reaction Score
Or, your conspiracy theory is just that dumb. Take your pick.

This is where I'm lost at.Where exactly is this conspiracy that involves UCONN in his big ten banter?

No really, what does "Michigan man" have to do with UCONN's and HCPP's dilemma ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom