OT. Yoo-hoo Ericinsandiego | The Boneyard

OT. Yoo-hoo Ericinsandiego

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
You are one lousy host. We've come from CT to the SD area (actually Carlsbad) and have had a week of nothing but rain half the time and no day above the low sixties. And to boot it's SD county restaurant week and we've done our waistlines no favor with some great meals in restaurants from Del Mar to Oceanside. And to think I envied life in San Diego.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
LOL. Ken is correct - I moved up to LA about 1.25 years ago. I would change my screen name, but I'd have to start from scratch so you know...

Sorry about the rain! I can tell you - last year was supposed to be El Nino (meaning LOTS of rain). Well SD got a lot, but LA got exactly 2 big storms. Most of the rain missed LA and somehow soaked SD. FINALLY this year we are getting hit with one rain storm after another. It's been glorious (While I love the SoCal weather, my favorite time of year is the winter because it's cooler without being cold, and we get the occasional rain)...

Anyway don't give up on SD! Come back in April or May!!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The good news is that the precipitation in CA over the past year has taken the edge off of the terrible drought conditions in most of the state. Can't wait for those California avocados. :)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Eric relocated a while ago but kept his handle. He's now EricBeverlyHills. ;)
I wouldn't want him to change it, but EricBeverlyHills would be a great handle.

Last edited:

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
LOL. Ken is correct - I moved up to LA about 1.25 years ago. I would change my screen name, but I'd have to start from scratch so you know...

Sorry about the rain! I can tell you - last year was supposed to be El Nino (meaning LOTS of rain). Well SD got a lot, but LA got exactly 2 big storms. Most of the rain missed LA and somehow soaked SD. FINALLY this year we are getting hit with one rain storm after another. It's been glorious (While I love the SoCal weather, my favorite time of year is the winter because it's cooler without being cold, and we get the occasional rain)...

Anyway don't give up on SD! Come back in April or May!!

Ok, time for me to take credit. I and my wife are the drought enders. My son lives in LA (Westwood). We've been out to visit him 3 times in the last 10 months and it's rained at least one day every time. He and family were with us at the beginning of our stay and we head to his place tomorrow before winging our way back to beautiful, sunny south Connecticut.

Reaction Score
You are one lousy host. We've come from CT to the SD area (actually Carlsbad) and have had a week of nothing but rain half the time and no day above the low sixties. And to boot it's SD county restaurant week and we've done our waistlines no favor with some great meals in restaurants from Del Mar to Oceanside. And to think I envied life in San Diego.

It's called California Iridescent DEW--Psssst--After 39 days look for the Extra large Ark--

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom