OT: Yanks and Sox | The Boneyard

OT: Yanks and Sox

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This is so good. The Red Sox have had a horrible September and slipped into a tie with Tampa Bay for the wild card race. They are winning so far tonight. The Yanks, ironically, are playing Tampa Bay. So a New York win actually helps Boston. Sweet!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If one is a Sox fan, can one actually cheer for the Yanks????:eek:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i have mixed feelings - i was talking to my dad - both of us are huge sox fans, but he's so disgusted with the slide he's almost hoping the sox don't make the playoffs so the front office can really take a hard look at decisions Theo has made which are partly to blame for the situation they are in. he's in a more "serves them right" mood...

i have a hard time rooting against the sox but i see his point. almost...

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Personally I hope that the Yanks do exactly what the Sox do tonight, win or lose. As clearly the best team in the AL this regular season, I think it sucks that we don't get to play the wildcard in the opening round (especially as this year it will be a team dying to get knocked off). I will be ticked off beyond description if in the process we end up making things even easier for Texas (by helping force a deciding game tomorrow).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom