OT x-files final (spoiler) | The Boneyard

OT x-files final (spoiler)

Reaction Score
Did anyone watch it. What a horrid ending. Actually, it had no ending. I think Scully and Mulder are burned to a crisp. The aliens and the smoking man, are now dominating earth.

Reaction Score
Not that I care about this show, but I'm sure someone will be perturbed by the presence of spoilers with no buffer.

Reaction Score
I hope it comes back for another season.

With the ratings it has done I don't see how it doesn't. Just hope it is a true season and not a 6 episode one where they try to cram everything in.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure we will see another season. That ending certainly had a Sopranos type feel to it and I think we are meant to just wonder what ends up happening. The intro to this episode even ended with the words "This is the end" flashing across the screen.

Reaction Score
Not that I care about this show, but I'm sure someone will be perturbed by the presence of spoilers with no buffer.
I am sorry to not have put a spoiler tag on my post. Please know that I did not intend to ruin it for others. I do regret my mistake.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think the deal is that they have set up a continuation or spinoff with Miller and Einstein instead of Mulder and Scully. The ending just sets up Mulder and Scully as missing and leaves open a door for a cameo or closure someday.

Reaction Score
I think the deal is that they have set up a continuation or spinoff with Miller and Einstein instead of Mulder and Scully. The ending just sets up Mulder and Scully as missing and leaves open a door for a cameo or closure someday.

I just read a story where Carter was saying that he has an idea of where he wants the story to go and it is only a case of when, not if for Fox to green light it. It seems the biggest issue is making sure all the key cast members are available at the same time. That was one heck of a cliffhanger though.

Reaction Score
Didn't see this thread until after I posted in the previous X-Files thread. That cliffhanger has me scratching my head. Had me drifting WAAAAY back to Richard Dreyfuss & Teri Garr getting to the top of the mountain in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. God, I'm old.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom