OT: Wearable Boneyard Swag for Husky games? | The Boneyard

OT: Wearable Boneyard Swag for Husky games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Trying to gauge interest on an interesting idea that I think would resonate with many yarders.

Would you wear/use this at home games? I think it looks cool and also has a great practical use.

7yYAVbO.jpg

August_West

Reaction Score
Great, I've always thought the only thing that could make pizza better was putting it inside a loose-fitting condom

Youve never felt like you couldnt bring back enough Pizza from the concession stands?

Or if you do get enough Pizza back to your seat, where do you put it? Usually you knock your spare slices to the floor while raising up to cheer for an alley-oop.

You never felt like You wouldnt like to bring in a couple slices of Pepe's to a UCONN game? While watching the best college hoops has to offer, eat the best Pizza? Seems like a win to me?

also, there is the cool factor. What tells those co-eds at Gampel you are more of an Alpha male than walking around the concourse with Pizza hanging from your neck? Its literally a chick magnet.

I dont think you have thought this through

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
If we're going to start a venture, we may as well make it diverse.

This is perfect for carrying a couple extra wings as well ... without dirtying the fingers. Plus it seems to fit a nice vintage boneyard theme I remember being around here once.

oyDIYbU.jpg

August_West

Reaction Score
If we're going to start a venture, we may as well make it diverse.

This is perfect for carrying a couple extra wings as well ... without dirtying the fingers. Plus it seems to fit a nice vintage boneyard theme I remember being around here once.

oyDIYbU.jpg

Plus that bears a striking resemblance to Senhor Testiculo

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Youve never felt like you couldnt bring back enough Pizza from the concession stands?

Or if you do get enough Pizza back to your seat, where do you put it? Usually you knock your spare slices to the floor while raising up to cheer for an alley-oop.

You never felt like You wouldnt like to bring in a couple slices of Pepe's to a UCONN game? While watching the best college hoops has to offer, eat the best Pizza? Seems like a win to me?

also, there is the cool factor. What tells those co-eds at Gampel you are more of an Alpha male than walking around the concourse with Pizza hanging from your neck? Its literally a chick magnet.

I dont think you have thought this through

There's a vine going around of a chick double fisting pizza in the stands of a Hawks NBA game. She was in the row behind the dreaded kiss cam and absolutely terrorized those two slices of pie.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Why the f$%k would a Boneyard shirt be orange?

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
There's a vine going around of a chick double fisting pizza in the stands of a Hawks NBA game. She was in the row behind the dreaded kiss cam and absolutely terrorized those two slices of pie.
roflmao! I saw that. The camera was on some celeb, I forget. She was right behind to the left. You could tell she was a switch hitter with those pizza slices. Couldn't put them down fast enough. You know that went viral. LOL

Reaction Score
roflmao! I saw that. The camera was on some celeb, I forget. She was right behind to the left. You could tell she was a switch hitter with those pizza slices. Couldn't put them down fast enough. You know that went viral. LOL

Hankster is challenging me with yet another very nice avatar! ;)

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
For real though, I'd totally rock a Boneyard t-shirt or bumper sticker

Reaction Score
Pizza!? What the!?

It's supposed to be rolling rocks and buffalo wings, with a UConn jersey with a player of your choice!

Then again, that's been my tradition for the last 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom