ot: walking dead season 5 season premiere | The Boneyard

ot: walking dead season 5 season premiere

Reaction Score
good premier. I was surprised that terminus only lasted 1 episode.
looks like it will be a different and exciting season.

Reaction Score
Anyone read the comics? They did a really good job setting themselves up for a 5 volume series from the comics, which they will probably make last until the midseason

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Very little TV and internet is too slow for video over here in the sandbox...at least I will have plenty to catch up on when I return in about 6 months. I will have to rely on the keen insights of fellow boneyarders this time around (my last deployment I was at least able to sneak into the medical clinic at 3 AM and watch Kemba and Co.)...Semper fidelis...doomed, DOOMED for sure!

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Just FYI. There's a WD season 5 thread in the OT entertainment forum.

Reaction Score
was HUGELY disappointed Carol and Darryl didnt kiss after theyre embrace. It was the absolute perfect moment for it. I really hope its not a sign that the rumors are true about Darryl ultimately being a gay character. If he does come out im all done with the show.

Reaction Score
was HUGELY disappointed Carol and Darryl didnt kiss after theyre embrace. It was the absolute perfect moment for it. I really hope its not a sign that the rumors are true about Darryl ultimately being a gay character. If he does come out im all done with the show.
God forbid a gay guy survives the zombie apocalypse. Better be careful because if you like his character and he comes out you might catch the gay too

Reaction Score
God forbid a gay guy survives the zombie apocalypse. Better be careful because if you like his character and he comes out you might catch the gay too
Your a presumptuous idiot. I have ZERO issues with people being gay. My beef has ZERO to do homosexuality and more with needlessly making a character gay.

Reaction Score
Your a presumptuous idiot. I have ZERO issues with people being gay. My beef has ZERO to do homos e xuality and more with needlessly making a character gay.

Well what do you think the ratio of straight to gay is so far with the series? I'd agree if they had tons of gay characters to appeal to a modern audience, but it is supposed to be a former real world

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score

The woman was smeared with zombie guts. Would you kiss that ?

Reaction Score
Weren't Michonne and Andrea into each other, or at least that was the implication? Anyway, I want to see some gay zombies. They probably wouldn't be much different than the straight zombies, except maybe better dressed.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
There was an episode where Carl opened a door and a zombie was there and yelled "Ha-ay!!"
Pretty funny.

Reaction Score
There was an episode where Carl opened a door and a zombie was there and yelled "Ha-ay!!"
Pretty funny.

Okay, so maybe a gay zombie would be more flamboyant, as well as better dressed.

Reaction Score
Well what do you think the ratio of straight to gay is so far with the series?

About the same as the ratio is in this country which is about 2%. There is a character who is a lesbian on the show. Last season it was also her gf but she was killed.

Reaction Score
Your a presumptuous idiot. I have ZERO issues with people being gay. My beef has ZERO to do homos e xuality and more with needlessly making a character gay.
Chill out dude no need to be so defensive. I'm just giving you a hard time as people on message boards are known to do...

Back to the first part of your post...I never really thought there was any romance between Daryl and carol. Always seemed more like a brother sister thing to me. Every relationship so far in the series has put some type of strain on the group so the writers rightfully don't seem to want to do it just because the viewers expect it.

The comics don't have much in the way of relationships beyond the prison so I wouldn't expect the show to have much either especially considering the writer said this season will follow the comics pretty closely

Reaction Score
Anyone read the comics? They did a really good job setting themselves up for a 5 volume series from the comics, which they will probably make last until the midseason

We will see. The guy in the last flashback scene certainly resembled a particular psychopath.

Brownie

"Sword of God"
Reaction Score

They already have their token gay person - Tara, I believe is her name. I highly doubt they'd make Darryl gay. Dude is as masculine as a guy can be.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
They already have their token gay person - Tara, I believe is her name. I highly doubt they'd make Darryl gay. Dude is as masculine as a guy can be.

Rock Hudson was as masculine as a guy can be.

Are we in 2014 or 1944?

Weird for anyone to say "if this character is gay, I'll stop watching." I don't think he is, but who cares?

Reaction Score
The woman was smeared with zombie guts. Would you kiss that ?
That is one of my pet peeves with the show. If you get bit by a zombie you turn into one. If you smear their blood all over you you don't? Someone tell the CDC..it may help with Ebola!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom