OT: Venus and Serena | The Boneyard

OT: Venus and Serena

Status
Not open for further replies.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Our favorite racquet-wielding sisters are in their own "elite 8", this time in the 2 week tournament
that is Miami. So far they reach us through the Tennis Channel, with ESPN picking up things
on Thursday. They are on opposite sides of the draw.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/williams-sisters-head-last-eight-miami-100758156--ten.html

Today's schedule is an oddity in that Venus vs the Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro
Is the only singles match featuring females, underway at 7:30.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Our favorite racquet-wielding sisters are in their own "elite 8", this time in the 2 week tournament
that is Miami. So far they reach us through the Tennis Channel, with ESPN picking up things
on Thursday. They are on opposite sides of the draw.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/williams-sisters-head-last-eight-miami-100758156--ten.html

Today's schedule is an oddity in that Venus vs the Spaniard Carla Suarez Navarro
Is the only singles match featuring females, underway at 7:30.
Speak for yourself. ;)

Reaction Score
Wire chief it's great that you love tennis as I do . It's just funny that you also assume that every UConn Boneyard poster is a Williams fan. It just happens to be that I really respect Venus but I also happen to have other favorites too . I'm not going to bore other fans on this basketball site with my other favorites as Halep, Azarenka, Bouchard, Sloan and Madison Keys. I love tennis!!!!!!

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Wire chief it's great that you love tennis as I do . It's just funny that you also assume that every UConn Boneyard poster is a Williams fan. It just happens to be that I really respect Venus but I also happen to have other favorites too . I'm not going to bore other fans on this basketball site with my other favorites as Halep, Azarenka, Bouchard, Sloan and Madison Keys. I love tennis!!!!!!

My tongue is firmly in cheek, when I so assume. I am aware of the meyersogre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom