OT: USA v Jamaica WCQ @ Kingston | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: USA v Jamaica WCQ @ Kingston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Enough with that goal against Germany. Howabout that game against Panama last night? Thats the best I've seen them play in a long time. Easily could have been 3 or 4 nil.

Sadly, it was past my bedtime. Very happy to see the result. The travel and the field condition was a bit of a concern to me going in.

Anymore goals on the counter-attack last night?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Sadly, it was past my bedtime. Very happy to see the result. The travel and the field condition was a bit of a concern to me going in.

Anymore goals on the counter-attack last night?

The first one was a nice counter! Beautiful pass from Fabian Johnson to Jozy Altidore. Jozy continues to tear it up. I have to say that the US team looked better last night than it has ever looked, IMHO. The passing was crisp and, to borrow a term from Ian Darke, inventive. Nice one- and two-touch soccer. If they play like that against Honduras, we are going to Brazil...

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
And the crowd... Sounders fans trading in the rave green for Red White and Blue. We've seen big crowds in different cities but the supporter culture in Seattle really comes through. I wonder if we should have had the Mexico game in Seattle...

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
And the crowd... Sounders fans trading in the rave green for Red White and Blue. We've seen big crowds in different cities but the supporter culture in Seattle really comes through. I wonder if we should have had the Mexico game in Seattle...

The Seattle crowd is arguably the greatest soccer crowd in the US, and it would be a travesty not to include them every year into the national team schedule...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom