OT Tucker's ex boyfriend found guilty | The Boneyard

OT Tucker's ex boyfriend found guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good for Jannah..... Now hopefully .... this will help putting this sad chapter of her life behind her........ Good luck at UT to you, Jannah...... I don't root for UT, but I am for you!

HGN

Reaction Score
Eight years and all suspended except 28 days ??? Twenty-eight (28) days is not enough for what he did. I was hoping a year or 2.......of served time. Nothing suspended. He not only beat her , but he could have ruined her college education opportunity. Obviously he wasn't worried about his own educational prospects.

I wish Jannah well.

HGN

Reaction Score
He got a harsher penalty than Ray Rice. Best of luck to her.
Schwartz , you are correct.....And Ray Rice knocked that girl out COLD. And proceeded to drag her knocked out body out of the elevator. But never served a day in jail for it. Not even 28 minutes , let alone 28 days.

Reaction Score
Eight years and all suspended except 28 days ??? Twenty-eight (28) days is not enough for what he did. I was hoping a year or 2..of served time. Nothing suspended. He not only beat her , but he could have ruined her college education opportunity. Obviously he wasn't worried about his own educational prospects.

I wish Jannah well.
28 days suspended means a sentence of 7 years 11 months. Not 28 days.

Reaction Score
The most disturbing thing in the article was that she was recovering from her second ACL repair in her left knee. She sure has the deck stacked against her. Hope she beats the odds.

As far as the ex-boyfriend I hope we all pray as hard for him as we did for Holdsclaw.

Reaction Score
The most disturbing thing in the article was that she was recovering from her second ACL repair in her left knee. She sure has the deck stacked against her. Hope she beats the odds.

As far as the ex-boyfriend I hope we all pray as hard for him as we did for Holdsclaw.
2nd as in second after the one at USA BB or second as in the one in USA BB being her second and she was recovering from that one.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
She had some clean up stuff done on knee. They just replaced it with something better. She had some problems with. The first wasn't as strong or she could have played last season.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Thread title is inaccurate. This SOB was not "found" guilty, he copped a plea to avoid spending time in some tough lockup with some very big and very bad guys.

Reaction Score
Pleaded guilty and got 8 years with all but 28 days suspended and 5 years probation.
Ridiculous.
Hopefully Jannah Tucker can now move on from this, wish her all the best.

Reaction Score
I'm not exactly a tough on crime kind of guy, but 28 days for what he did is egregious.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
2nd as in second after the one at USA BB or second as in the one in USA BB being her second and she was recovering from that one.

She had a second ACL surgery on the same knee.

Reaction Score
She had a second ACL surgery on the same knee.
Thanks. I know she missed a year of hs ball and she had a scar on her knee later but there was never a public mention of any injury or surgery.

Reaction Score
Her second acl was a clean up surgery. She is expected to be cleared for full basketball activity by the beginning of official practice. Her and Mercedes both have the same timelines for recovery with Mercedes possibly taking a bit longer. Strength training is something they both have probably had a lot of the past few months.

Reaction Score
28 days... I wish I could say this was surprising. Assaults like this just aren't taken seriously unless you pull a gun or kill somebody. Sometimes not even then.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Her second acl was a clean up surgery. She is expected to be cleared for full basketball activity by the beginning of official practice.

I thought Dan Fleser reported that Tucker's ACL was replaced (he called it a "do-over"), this time with a ligament from a cadaver. That sounds like more than clean-up, which typically involves scar tissue removal and not a new ACL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom