OT: Total home job in Cleveland just now. | The Boneyard

OT: Total home job in Cleveland just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow. In about 90 seconds LeBron hangs on the rim after a dunk for a good 3 seconds. Clearly showboating. No tech called. Kyrie Irving spins and takes 3 1/2 steps before making shot. No travel called. 3 seconds to go and Durant is pushed to the floor from behind trying to get his shot. No call. And I'm not a Warriors fan by any means. It was a fun game though.

On an unrelated note. NFL owners are greedy SOBs (newsflash). Not everyone can pay for NFL network. It's extortion. The network contract isn't good enough? So NOT watching Steelers - Ravens. We are being scrooged on Christmas.

Reaction Score
Well Richard Jefferson got a really bogus tech call so there's that, and as always, not saying it's different from any other game, the Warriors got away with sooooo many moving screens.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Well Richard Jefferson got a really bogus tech call so there's that, and as always, not saying it's different from any other game, the Warriors got away with sooooo many moving screens.
Richard Jefferson's still in the league?? What is he, 90?

Reaction Score
How about the ridiculous missed charge on Green in the third?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
What do you expect?
LeBron has his Christmas dinner hanging on the rim and the refs look the other way
No way the Warriors were going to win today in Cleveland on Christmas on national TV

Reaction Score
Durant didn't get pushed, but u could argue RJ stepped on his foot and caused him to trip

Reaction Score
There were two people beneath LeBron on that dunk. No ref is making that call. It was a very good game played by the two best teams in the League, and it seems they aren't very fond of each other. GSW dominated, Cavs come roaring back, final big shot by Kyrie to win it......and people are complaining about hanging on a rim.

.....Unbelievable

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Wow. In about 90 seconds LeBron hangs on the rim after a dunk for a good 3 seconds. Clearly showboating. No tech called. Kyrie Irving spins and takes 3 1/2 steps before making shot. No travel called. 3 seconds to go and Durant is pushed to the floor from behind trying to get his shot. No call. And I'm not a Warriors fan by any means. It was a fun game though.

On an unrelated note. NFL owners are greedy SOBs (newsflash). Not everyone can pay for NFL network. It's extortion. The network contract isn't good enough? So NOT watching Steelers - Ravens. We are being scrooged on Christmas.
I agree, I thought he was never going to let go. If there was a time to call hanging on the rim, Pro or college, that was the time. Other than that, great game.

Reaction Score
That tech on RJ was ridiculous for winking at Durant give me a break. I think Cleveland will win it all again over GSW in 7 but this time its gonna be in Cleveland.

Reaction Score
Didn't watch that game but did see a good amount of C's and Knicks - the refs tried like all hell to keep the Knicks in the game in the last few minutes with some of the worst calls, some phantom calls it was truly NBA at its finest to keep the audience in it. Hilarious and obvious at the same time. C's pulled it out thank God because they outplayed them until the stripes got the call!

Reaction Score
That tech on RJ was ridiculous for winking at Durant give me a break. I think Cleveland will win it all again over GSW in 7 but this time its gonna be in Cleveland.

I don't see any scenario where Cleveland finishes w/ a better record than GSW.

Reaction Score

That was my pre season prediction but I still have Cleveland over GSW in the finals regardless.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I don't care what the ref's did you were up by 14 in the 4th you don't lose and if you do you can't blame the ref. That was terrible defense.

Reaction Score
Well GSW just by nature of being in the West plays a way tougher schedule so I could see it happening. Very low chance though IMO

Reaction Score
The Warriors *should* win it all this year, but until they add rim protection to replace Bogut's loss, they'll be at least somewhat vulnerable.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
league just announced that the refs should have T'd LBJ for rim hanging and that Durant definitely got fouled on the last play
oh well - only in Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69