OT: Tiger Woods Worst Professional Round | The Boneyard

OT: Tiger Woods Worst Professional Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Most of you know I been around golf my entire life. One thing I learned early on Girls and Golf don't mix. Tiger is learning this lesson.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
All those years looking in the rough for them. Now you tell me!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
seemed to work for him... thats when he was at his best

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Most of you know I been around golf my entire life. One thing I learned early on Girls and Golf don't mix. Tiger is learning this lesson.
Huh? Tigers experience is the opposite. The more girls the better. A wife or a serious girlfriend seems to be his cryptonite.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
It has nothing to do with "girls." He was playing his best golf when he was married and when he was doggin' around. Woods has lost his swing and he has lost his confidence. He made swing changes to compensate for injuries and there was probably some bad coaching advice in there too. It's too bad that Earl isn't around to help straighten him out.

IMO Woods is done as a serious contender on the tour.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Ive spent time around the tour players when they are in the area and I will not post names on here or any blog but I have seen many guys leading a tournament and meet some girl after a round, stay up have a few belts at the bar and then leave with them. Their next round, and many final rounds were over par leading to a loss of the tournament. I do agree Tiger is no longer a serious contender on the tour.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
American Pharaoh had a much better day on Saturday than Tiger Woods did.

Reaction Score
He has roughly 10 years to get ready for the Senior Tour. Though, he won't be able to beat those guys, either, if he can't hit his tee balls in the fairway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom